Next up : the brother from the same parent of GOLDIE SUNIKA

ETA : 2 days from now

SAHASA - LOTUS - MALE

DOUBLE BLUE

BULKY

LQquldA.jpg

My Personal Fav Omega Merle Sahasa

qyZHWqD.jpg

THE DAUGHTER - MERLE HURAS - i hope also Bulky =)

SvhbvCB.jpg

Edited by Pnoyleet

Hey, just want to inform you that Sunika lotus - Scratch is not gold, you can easily compare to Goldie as well
Have a nice day anyway xoxo

Interested in both blue blue lotus and your personal favourite merle, gonna hit you with a pm if I can get to online ^^

Edited by Ishrana

Hey, just want to inform you that Sunika lotus - Scratch is not gold, you can easily compare to Goldie as well

Have a nice day anyway xoxo

Interested in both blue blue lotus and your personal favourite merle, gonna hit you with a pm if I can get to online ^^

i kinda understand what you mean,..but here is my perspective in color when it comes here in warframe,..general thoughts.

there are different shades of gray like nova gray , ash gray they are all called gray but theres lighter and darker gray

same thing with purple or gold or blue ,such as some other call it blue ,some call it light blue ,some call it navy blue , heck,. some call it purple :S

we can really never tell the right name unless it state on the palatte which are only available thru market colors (if that color is available in market)

or until DE decides to make color name visible on KUBROW FUR then we can diffinitely say "that is what that is color"

til then we all just how u say it "eye ball it" i guess,..good day all :)

Its not just about preferences, its about accuracy.  

So i would like to share my fellow breeder research document, PinkiePiePalpatine's, this might help you distinguish the colors by RGB codes. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uPwPf7k41NlOwVoMfxVpHwv7Fx0X3VEuNpySaWBrPR0/edit?usp=sharing 

I think its important to distinguish Gold and that Brownish chocolate gold  color, since gold one of the rarest color and that gives the main price on one kubbie.

Feel free to compare the RGB codes from the appearance look's little boxes

These are two gold colored kubrows for reference.

cPnsIty.png 

SUlJZMk.jpg

~~~Please note that i am here to help not to attack your property. We , breeders and kubrow lovers get and help together ^3^

And yeah i do actually hate these colors with no names thats why RGB codes are are worth so much for one, DE should make the names for all the colors :<

Sorry for the offtopic, i damn love your kubrows anyways <3

man im cool,..no offense taken,..it never affects my business either way,..im a fair man,..and i always suggest to leave offers :)

about the pictures u just posted is it me or the top picture just look a bit darker than one in bottom,.

my point is or question is,..are there different shades of gold ? yellow ? dark gold ? i mean is there really only one shade/color of gold in this game?

Btw i look at your color list you put up and i seen color names and i cant imagine just what those color names look likes, maybe you should have put a color palette next to it,..it might be easier to determine :)

and is that list an official LIST of COLOR provided by WARFRAME itself ??? coz if it is then we can truly say that it is about " ACCURACY"

anyways,..DE pls give us names colors anywhere on the kubrow pictures :)

like maybe right side are the : prints

and left side : are the colors of that particular KUBROW,..haha GL HF GG :)

Edited by Pnoyleet

~offtopic~

No like as i said the color sheet is from my fellow Tenno kubrow breeder , PinkiePinePalpatine doing this all thing by loooong time of experience and kubrows, this is just his own findings what he gave to us, printscreening every little thing getting RGB codes in paint one by one. Of course its not confirmed by DE ^^

And about accuracy, like i can name a brownish orange kubrow gold , but the big part of the community calls one color gold then why would we change that, see what i mean? ^^ But, this golden brown, it is indeed a new color as i see coming in with the new patch,  really nice natural touch *-*

And the "imprint look" in my opinion looks quite bad not giving back the full potential of the colors , more blunt and burnt out and more paler that's why the RGB codes are got from there the little square, not from the kubrow itself. And also higher quality graphics card was used on the second "imprint" look that is also makes confusion as well... so seriously...

The whole kubrow lover community should rush DE with naming the colors already @_@

Edited by Ishrana

Wow. Came by to buy some imprints and found this. If you don't like my work Pnoyleet, can you at least not insult it, and by extension, me?

Thanks.

Ishrana, don't waste your time. If he wants to label brown as gold that's his business. He's already lost two buyers because of it. Not our concern.

Hopefully this my last reply in this off-topic,..this is market trading forum not a discussion forum

first of all apologies if someone felt  is being insulted, which is not intended in the process.

OK guys, i will say again if there is someone to be questioned or point fingers at is not to me.

i am addressing the DE of this game since they have the power to tell you the exact color of anything in this game

i am just a humble breeder,buyer,reseller of kubrow who is so bored and stuck at my current rank so i do this for enjoyment

if anyone think i call the color wrong,..well excuse me coz thats how i see things across my LCD display,,if u have CRT it could be worst :S

if you have your Game Display setting ,. set in certain way colors also change . Example : Color Correction Option will change the way you see things in this game,..

The only way we can difinitely say with certainty and 100% confidence that what ever color it is in any kubrow is exactly that color,.. if that palette has a name on it..

This is just an EXAMPLE i made for entertainment purposes this color is " not of any warframe color " since its random RGB:

GOLD PALETTE : wouldnt u say its not gold ? or Yellow Gold ? or is it Golden yellow ? or Golden Coral ? hehe

6N4iRs6.png 

btw : i could have used the standard RGB for "GOLD"

but in this case,.Both RGB is from a "Yellow" i just made it darker and more darker then slap a GOLD label on each sample 

the 3rd RGB is BROWN which clearly states in palette of my window "PAINT EDITOR" GL HF GG :)

Edited by Pnoyleet

Ihave been told that position of th imprints will play a role in the end-result. Specifically that the right-side-slot is for appearance and would -for example- allow ã Lotus-Stamped-Kubrow to be bred with a single imprint. Is there any truth to it?

Oh, yes, trading forum and all ... I'd be interested in a Lotus-imprint, btw.

MAIM - 150p

HIGH VOLTAGE - 400p

PM me here or In-game or Post Comment ***FEEL FREE TO LEAVE OFFERS***

SUNIKA - LOTUS ***SOLD***

GRAY , GOLD , BEIGE

BULKY

600p = x2 imprints

99oHcpj.jpg

PURPLE , BEIGE , GOLDEN BROWN

1000p

wFX9IZs.jpg

GOLD PALETTE :

HURAS - 150p = x2 imprints ***SOLD***

PhDOgSf.jpg

HURAS - 200p = x2 imprints ***SOLD***

lhCm4vI.jpg

RAKSA = 100p = x2 imprints ***S O L D***

6xjgTPt.jpg

PURPLE PALETTE :

RAKSA - STRIPED ***SOLD***

200p = x2 imprints

ZR5P3Af.jpg

HURAS - HOUND *** S O L D ***

200p = x2 imprints

lSzCzwl.jpg

SAHASA - LOTUS - MALE

DOUBLE BLUE

BULKY

LQquldA.jpg

qyZHWqD.jpg

SvhbvCB.jpg

Exchanges 

MAIM - 150p

HIGH VOLTAGE - 400p

PM me here or In-game or Post Comment ***FEEL FREE TO LEAVE OFFERS***

GRAY , GOLD , BEIGE

BULKY

600p = x2 imprints

99oHcpj.jpg

PURPLE , BEIGE , GOLDEN BROWN

1000p

wFX9IZs.jpg

GOLD PALETTE :

HURAS - 150p = x2 imprints ***SOLD***

PhDOgSf.jpg

HURAS - 200p = x2 imprints ***SOLD***

lhCm4vI.jpg

RAKSA = 100p = x2 imprints ***S O L D***

6xjgTPt.jpg

PURPLE PALETTE :

RAKSA - STRIPED ***SOLD***

200p = x2 imprints

ZR5P3Af.jpg

HURAS - HOUND *** S O L D ***

200p = x2 imprints

lSzCzwl.jpg

SAHASA - LOTUS - MALE

DOUBLE BLUE

BULKY

LQquldA.jpg

qyZHWqD.jpg

SvhbvCB.jpg

Exchanges HURAS - 200p = x2 отпечатки