Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tubemen Of Regor Progress Reset Today

benbasher

SCORING AND REWARDS

Event Weapon –Fully support Nef Anyo or Alad V in at least 4 regional battles

I you have done at least 4 full points at one time you will be eligible for a weapon of the winning side.

Edited by Ilryth

SCORING AND REWARDS

Event Weapon –Fully support Nef Anyo or Alad V in at least 4 regional battles

I you have done at least 4 full points at one time you will be eligible for a weapon of the winning side.

Try reading the OP next time.

A lot of people have a bug that either boosts or resets their score by multiple points, and doesn't give an accurate result.

Try reading the OP next time.

A lot of people have a bug that either boosts or resets their score by multiple points, and doesn't give an accurate result.

There is not enough time left on the event for me to get 4 more points ...

I have read it, my points also reset to zero. My perception of OP is that there is a fear of not having 4 points displaying in the end and may lock them out of rewards.

OP here, just logged in to find the event finished, no Karak Reward, and 4 messages from Alad V thanking me for my help. I clearly finished the event and kinda mad I couldn't get the reward that is going to take years to have a chance to get again. 

MOtB8fp.jpg

Here's a screenshot I just took.

Edited by benbasher

OP here, just logged in to find the event finished, no Karak Reward, and 4 messages from Alad V thanking me for my help. I clearly finished the event and kinda mad I couldn't get the reward that is going to take years to have a chance to get again. 

MOtB8fp.jpg

Here's a screenshot I just took.

I see four alad supports, but also one Neff support. 

not for sure how the scorning was working out, but something tells me you only got 3 points.  (technically that neff support could have put you at -1 for alad, and as such comming out to 3/4 in the end)

i know at some point i had 5 or 6 supports for Neff, i did one of alad's when he was losing and handing out cores, and the next day it showed i had 3 out of 4 for neff (like it reset back to four and took one away)  So im definitely not saying yours didnt reset. 

Also, those messages mean very little.  I and a few other clan mates at least have gotten multiple reward messages for the same conflict. (i got 3 Alad rewards from the aforementioned one i completed) 

Edited by MyTagforHalo

I heard about the multiple rewards glitch that was happening, but I didn't have that issue (unfortunately). Whatever happened to my scoring, I sure wish they could have been more specific than FULLY SUPPORTING. That could have meant a number of things. My impression was that you just had to do 4 missions for Alad V or Nef Anyo. I didn;t say anything about it being "consecutive" or "Without interruption". Also in the description it said nothing about switching sides or specific details of the scoring system. 

Doesn't help that there was so few opportunities so actually bump your score up

I heard about the multiple rewards glitch that was happening, but I didn't have that issue (unfortunately). Whatever happened to my scoring, I sure wish they could have been more specific than FULLY SUPPORTING. That could have meant a number of things. My impression was that you just had to do 4 missions for Alad V or Nef Anyo. I didn;t say anything about it being "consecutive" or "Without interruption". Also in the description it said nothing about switching sides or specific details of the scoring system. 

Doesn't help that there was so few opportunities so actually bump your score up

The least they could have done is explain it full. No offense to DE but those scoring instructions might as well have been written by a 12 year old trying to write lore for imaginary dragon slaying game.

Well this is awesome...not

Its now that I actually get the math. Who cares about the weapon anyway, collectors item or not its kinda useless.

Edited by Ilryth