Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Get Reputation For My Former Enemy Syndicates

Neo3103

Hello to DE's team and to the Tennos!

I have an issue with my syndicates.

I have the maximum rank for the 3 syndicates of right, so I wanted to change for the 3 syndicates of left.

I swap my sigils, but I cannot get reputation for others syndicate than mine actuals! I haven't sacrifice to do, the reputation is just 0 at the end of the game. I 'm wearing the correct sigil - I'm 100% sure of it.

I can get reputation for syndicate that are allied to the one I'm trying to level-up., but I already have all mods & weapons so I'm not interested anymore...

I have this issue for around a month, every update I'm hoping that it will be solve but nothing...

Please publish a patch for this! :)

I see two thing wrong with it:

1. On the left it says, that you are Neutral with the syndicate, which is wrong, because there isn't even this option. Maybe before Initiation, but I don't know...

2. If you are in negative standing, then 0 is the top limit of the bar. It is completely normal, however, there is no rank-up button, which really is the bug.

Edit: Just checked, there is no way, that the text should say Neutral, even before Initiation.

Edit2: Just notitced, that the red marker is at the top of the bar. Looks like the syndicate reputation counter seriously crashed in your case.

Edited by Gahen

Gahen, thanks for your post, it was exactly what I wanted to show to DE's team :)

The "neutral" option with the syndicate occure when you level up reputation and when just before you had negative reputation.

And this bug is applied to all the left syndicate for me, blocking my progress. I'm just wasting my reputation. A LOT of .