Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Failures/rewards

ShioriShi

Humm.. I guess this sorta could go into feedback as well.. so excuse me if this is wrong place.

As we where running a T3D, we got our Ash P part, there comes the problem where 3 of us gets a "mission failed" message (even though our rewards did show up at first), while the 4th player was unable to selec exit at all. This is odd

as it was not the host that was stuck, while the host along with me and another player gets failed and lose our items.

I'm sure there are alot of other people who has gotten a "mission failed" when it should have been a finished mission, so if ya have had something similar happen do tell, as I think its time for DE to overhaul how end of mission rewards are done, we grind enough as it is without having to lose our hard earned stuff due to some bug/glitch.

For us it was even worse as we got the fail DURING extraction

I'd say the worst thing is that you lost the ash prime part :/

Seems like we had 2 differents bugs.. and as you said:

We grind enough as it is without having to lose our hard earned stuff due to some bug/glitch.

I'd say the worst thing is that you lost the ash prime part :/

Seems like we had 2 differents bugs.. and as you said:

Yeah likely different bugs/glitches, but still related in a way as they both have to do with mission failing when it should not. Something that seriously should be looked into as its been a long standing complaints from people.