Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ways to Earn Platinium Coins in Game

MetaMortred

For now i saw no way to get the coins, I suggest perhaps creating that way by:

1. Daily Bonus: 1 Coin for each daily visit?

2. Mission Bonus: 1 coin per difficulity level. e.g. Difficulity 5 = 5 Coins.

3. Challange Reward: Elite Challenges that Reward Coins if completed.

Many games on AppStore practive secondary currency and they provide such alternatives.

If you want people to buy the coins you have to at least create the illusion that they can make the coins themselves but it will be harder, so then they will have to buy for the sake of laziness. Its psychology 101, you have to give the man something so he can yearn for having more of it, if you are not giving him any, then why would he ever want to have more?

For now i saw no way to get the coins, I suggest perhaps creating that way by:

1. Daily Bonus: 1 Coin for each daily visit?

2. Mission Bonus: 1 coin per difficulity level. e.g. Difficulity 5 = 5 Coins.

3. Challange Reward: Elite Challenges that Reward Coins if completed.

Many games on AppStore practive secondary currency and they provide such alternatives.

If you want people to buy the coins you have to at least create the illusion that they can make the coins themselves but it will be harder, so then they will have to buy for the sake of laziness. Its psychology 101, you have to give the man something so he can yearn for having more of it, if you are not giving him any, then why would he ever want to have more?

lol

You have really good ideas

It's no different than just removing the plats and giving away more credits, and allowing cash to translate into credits instead of plats.

Not necessarily, if the maximum amount of Plats you can make in a given day is 3 or 4 and a certain item you want badly costs 500 plats, then you will consider buying more. Also some items are Plat exclusive . . . so . . . yeah.