Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Berserker Empire Clan Needs You! Our Clan Is Now Recruiting New Berserkers Ready For War!

-CM-Excalibur-

Clan.Logo3.2_zpsglsjiyfl.jpg

^ That is our clan's logo which is pending for approval for the next hotfix

Hi I am Grandmaster BladeOfRuin of the Berserker Empire Clan.

We are recruiting members who are active and love the art of fighting. We have complete research facilities and many more great spots in the dojo like the Observatory Top Deck :D

Well im proud to say that our clan has 30 active members EVERYDAY! And if you want to be one of those active ones then come join us.

Mastery rank in this clan does not MATTER, SKILL matters :D

If any case our members are spies from a different clan/ alliance. I will immediately remove you and report you to the Alliance Leaders. 

Our clan is also part of the Ninja Legend Alliance. Comprising of 60+ Great Clans with great members. Very active alliance chat too so if you need help just tell us or the people in the alliance chat.

We really want to max the cap of 100 members so our clan will be a mountain clan :)

Clan Ranks:

Grandmaster: Highest Position and obligated ruler of the clan and architect

Prime: Second Highest Position and obligated to control order in the clan and also a architect

Oracle: The person who tests new players and helps them improve their skill

Honor Guard: Obligated to help other players in raids, void runs and other stuff. 

Colossus Guard: The judiciary member who interrogates/ settles problems between two members who are fighting each other or arguing

Frontline Warrior: The member who is in charge of dojo security and member contributions

Clan Apprentice: New member rank

Squire: Reserved for members in probation

How to rank up in the clan ranks:

You must contribute, Help and become a good person to other clan members and become an example to earn your promotion.

Thats all for NOW pm me in game if interested :D