Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros, Desecrate Lowers Framerate

Smacker261

so you know when Nekros uses desecrate, it leaves the little balls everywhere?

i think it would benefit those who have low-medium range setups, if they disappeared after a set time. maybe 2 min or something, just enough so our computers dont have the render so much and work so hard to keep a steady framerate.

I'm only writing this because i was in a game with a nekros and they were using desecrate to help us farm some argon crystals. Around the 20 min mark in our survival game, my framerate Tanked hard, and when i moved away from the room filled with the tiny balls, my framerate increases.

I know DE prob wont see this without people bumping it up, so please help get this post to DE's attention.

EDIT!: After much testing (going into missions on Pluto and the void) I've come to the conclusion that this isn't a bug, i guess I've been getting too many bad hosts.

Edited by Smacker261

When you talk about the tiny balls, are you referring the to health/energy pickups? The next time this happens for you, please create a ticket on our support site, and attach your EE.log to help us diagnose your issue.

Hydroid tentacles also lowers framerate now.

-solo mode

-pilfering augment on

-number of tentacle swarm doesn't matter; still lowers the framerate

-stutters for a few moments but that's it