Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, I Got "kicked" From My Clan And Im Looking For A New One.

HoakinBlackforge

Alright, here is the story: Yesterday, i found myself on my clan's dojo unable to start researches on the new weapons for the labs. For some reason the only active warlord decided to remove most of my permissions (although they werent many, just basically make some dojo buildings and the labs research), so i left. And now here i am, looking for at least, an active, but not serius clan in warframe :D

So, to make some things clear and avoid mindless recruiters:

Basic information:

-Rank 15

-Average-High endgame equipped (not ready for raids yet)

-Started playing since update 10.

-Highly active, but needs a break sometimes and away from the game.

Now, some other stuff you may want to know before inviting me.

Im always willing to help the clan in lab research, but of course, my resources are limited (just ran out of nano spores) since i dont farm too much. I never play survivals and barely defense mode, but, there is always an exception if someone needs a hand. And of course, if new recruits needs guidance, im willing to be their companions (by telling them to NOT @(*()$ PICK RHINO AS FIRST FRAME).

But, the most important thing you should aknowledge, its that im not a very serius player, i hate competivity and elitism, makes the game boring for me. I just want to have fun around.

So, if anyone is willing to invite me to their dojo, just ask!

PD: I must admit this feels like asking for a job.

Alright, here is the story: Yesterday, i found myself on my clan's dojo unable to start researches on the new weapons for the labs. For some reason the only active warlord decided to remove most of my permissions (although they werent many, just basically make some dojo buildings and the labs research), so i left. And now here i am, looking for at least, an active, but not serius clan in warframe :D

So, to make some things clear and avoid mindless recruiters:

Basic information:

-Rank 15

-Average-High endgame equipped (not ready for raids yet)

-Started playing since update 10.

-Highly active, but needs a break sometimes and away from the game.

Now, some other stuff you may want to know before inviting me.

Im always willing to help the clan in lab research, but of course, my resources are limited (just ran out of nano spores) since i dont farm too much. I never play survivals and barely defense mode, but, there is always an exception if someone needs a hand. And of course, if new recruits needs guidance, im willing to be their companions (by telling them to NOT @(*()$ PICK RHINO AS FIRST FRAME).

But, the most important thing you should aknowledge, its that im not a very serius player, i hate competivity and elitism, makes the game boring for me. I just want to have fun around.

So, if anyone is willing to invite me to their dojo, just ask!

PD: I must admit this feels like asking for a job.

There is only one thing you must be to join my tiny clan(3 people): loyal to the Lotus. That's literally it.

Info about me: I'm not a very active player. I barely ever do survivals or defenses. I try to farm as little as possible. I also have no desire to compete, do not play PvP.

There is only one thing you must be to join my tiny clan(3 people): loyal to the Lotus. That's literally it.

Info about me: I'm not a very active player. I barely ever do survivals or defenses. I try to farm as little as possible. I also have no desire to compete, do not play PvP.

Im looking for a bigger clan, sorry.