Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fps Drop After Updating Win10/graphics Drivers.

Frelluuu

So i decided to update my win 10 and nvidia graphics drivers yesterday to solve error: application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware error. The drivers etc were updated last night and i logged in this morning and after the launcher goes normally into login info screen all i get is a totally white screen.

So i went into launcher options and messed around with DirectX/64-bit mode etc and i did manage to log in but my fps is capped to 44-50fps and i did get 200-300 fps before (didnt use that fps, im using g-sync at 144hz). 

Tried different graphics options in-game and none of them changed the fps, only if i capped fps at 30 but increasing the cap to anything above 50 didnt make a difference. Also checked if the nvidia control panel settings had been changed because of the update but they were all fine.

Solutions?

EDIT: Tried weaking nvidia control panel options and launcher options, i got it working as normal once, restarted PC and the problem started again with white screen and after tweaking with launcher options i was able to get in game but fps is still capped at 48.

Edited by Frelluuu