Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Non Existent Connector Needing Construction/clan Downsize Error

MetallicReaper

Cannot downsize the clan due to a connector that simply isn't in the dojo needing construction, it displays it on the clan screen as a cross connector needing resources but I've checked every room and node and there is no unfinished connector.

Heres a 3 minute video showing all areas of the dojo and the the lack of an un-built connector as well as the "needs contributions" for the non existent connector.

Clan is Dark Cloud

Edited by MetallicReaper

My clan's dojo has the same cross connector problem.  Haven't tried downsizing clan, although we are considering it.

Clan's name is The Jade Falcon Mercenaries in case DE can/wants to have a look.

Yeah, as far as I can tell this is the most likely reason we cant downsize, I thought it was due to research or something but then I noticed this in the clan log.

Hi, My Clan have the same problem, but with an elevator.

In the clan log there is a message dated from 12/15/2015 (today is the 12/12/2015) which asks ressources for an elevator...

Thanks

PS: If the Clan Log can send messages from the future, I would prefere numbers from the Lottery :)

edit: after relog the date has become at the right date...

Edited by Vat1

Same issue here, tried everything I could think of doing.  My only remaining idea is that any research projects that were started might be stopping the downgrade, even though it states a room is under construction.  My clan (5 people since clans first started) had the bright idea of upgrading our clan "because they won't add anything else.  I mean we've researched everyting, so why not?"  Biggest mistake ever.  We are now Tier 3, and can't downgrade because we have a non-existent elevator that requires resources.

Slight bump...  may need to escalate priority.

I still have this phantom Cross Connector problem with our dojo.  It is preventing us from downgrading our clan tier.  I have been to every corner and node that is there and there is nothing that is pending construction.  We do have some research pending (Wukong, Knux, and 2 others), but the message that pops up only mentions the pending construction of a room and not lab research.  If this could get fixed soon, I would greatly appreciate it, as well as the other Warlords having this problem in their respective dojos.

Clan is Jade Falcon Mercenaries.

Thank you for your time DE.

Edited by AgentJ386

• 2 weeks later...

I feel a need to bump this thread again.  MY clan had 1 research not showing up in the clan log (Kubrow Incubator Upgrade).  We were hoping that the game was for some reason recognizing this research as an elevator.  We finished the research at 10x cost, waited 3 days for it to finish... and nothing.  Still a non-existent elevator needing resources, stopping us from downsizing our clan.

In case someone looks into this problem;

Clan Name: Ten Seconds Flat
Clan Tier: 3 - Storm Clan
Wanted Clan Tier: 1 - Ghost Clan

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem in my moon clan, want to downgrade to mountain but says a duel room is in construction, and really is not. Sent a ticket to suport team, waiting for response. :(

Clan name: WR

Clan tier: moon

Wanted clan tier: mountain

Edited by -Qui-Gon-

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP

Seriously this needs to be fixed.  We've been wanting to downgrade our tier since clans have been allowed to do so.  What needs to be done to make this higher priority?  This is pretty game breaking....

Edit: Added request # for tracking purposes.

Edited by AgentJ386

I got response from support team, they solved this bug for my clan dojo - so my advice is send a ticket to suport team and in 2 weeks your problem will be fixed. Be sure you mention all details needed and clan name in your ticket.

Took your advice and sent a ticket.  I know DE is busy, but hopefully support can come through soon.

Update:

Support has contacted me and has fixed our problem.  I was able to successfully downgrade our tier to a Storm clan.  Bonus, it also started a bunch of research that was still pending since resource cost was reduced too.

Thank you DE for fixing our clan's problem.  It took a while, but it was understandable, and well worth the wait!!

Edited by AgentJ386