Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primeframe Is Recruiting Active Players

(PSN)Marvalis1

If your still looking I'm interested in joining up. Looking to move to end game steps just not sure how. Mr 8 with my nova prime and at the moment grinding levels for other prime gear. Still alot to the game I don't know but will contribute what ever I can. I play at least every other day. Please send an invite

If your still looking I'm interested in joining up. Looking to move to end game steps just not sure how. Mr 8 with my nova prime and at the moment grinding levels for other prime gear. Still alot to the game I don't know but will contribute what ever I can. I play at least every other day. Please send an invite

I will send u a inv within the hour, see u soon

Hello, I am fairly new and I am interested in your clan! I have a couple friends that played on the PC but I never really got to get on that bandwagon. I don't know much about the game, but Im looking for  people to play and chill with

Edited by (PS4)Lvl_150

Hello, i m a relatively new player, i am on most nights and and weekends. 

Thank u I will see if I am in a clan right now and I will leave it

Hello, I am fairly new and I am interested in your clan! I have a couple friends that played on the PC but I never really got to get on that bandwagon. I don't know much about the game, but Im looking for  people to play and chill with

Sorry for the delay, I was away, but I sent you all invs. See you soon.

I'd like to join. Been playing for about a week, mainly solo, and have been looking for an active clan to maybe do things with. ^^;

Hey, I'm new to warframe on the PS4 but I used to play on the PC and I'm looking for a clan that I can run mission with. PSN: Empalemint

Been looking for a good home and have been active since i started playing a few weeks ago. I'll add you on PSN and would love an invite!

sorry for late response, but I sent you all invs

You guys sound cool, any of you guys in my time zone (GMT) was in a clan before and no one was ever on when I played

Most of us are (EST), that's a 5 hour difference I believe.  If anything look in the Euro forums if time zone is an issue for you and

maybe you can find a home that suits you, good luck.

Edited by (PS4)Marvalis1