Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fanta 4 Looking For Members To Fill The Tenno Halls With Laughter.

Veemaxt

So, I made a Dojo 3 years ago. Built it up, labs, research and all that stuff. But, all these years, I wondered the halls lonely, in solitude. Every now and again I enlisted tenno freinds into my home, only to be leeched and left. This hurts, my Tenno has feelings too you know :)

But now, the longing for companionship is stronger than ever, and I am now looking for members to fill the tenno halls with laughter. I am looking to fill the ghost clan and then expand.

I have 6 members allready, and am inviting all members, who want to be part of a "fun" clan to get in touch and join me.

Almost all of the research is finished, but I am not looking for leechers. I dont want people to join and hear the first question "why is X not researched" Thats not fair. I am looking for mature and fair players.

I am interested in finding people who would like to become my recruiting officers or alliance diplomats. You will work hand in hand with me to help expand the clan.

If you are interested, call me here, or ingame "Veemaxt"

See you out there.

Hey there Veemaxt.

I've only been playing Warframe for three days now (lvl 2), and it's one of the best games I've ever played.

However, I must say I was a bit disappointed by the player interaction, seeing as I was the only one who bothered to say hi and communicate when mapped with fellow players, even solely for mission purposes.

Also, soloing an MMO is no fun, been there, seen that.

So yeah, I'd love to join your Dojo, although I probably won't be that much of a hardcore player because of university.

Hi OliverGuy,

yeah, it must be said ,, it is not the nicest of interactions i have ever experienced. Reasons are many, and it does take effort to find people who play well together.

On that note, sure, I shall send you a Clan invite when I get online. As for Hardcore .. there are no "musts" and were all in it for the fun.

So, see you out there soon.

Veemaxt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ahh, I just saw this. I think this can be closed. Once again, I had 15 Members, who then went and replicated all the blueprints and left. That was not what I had in mind, so my Clan is now back to me myself and I. Sorry. Not accepting firther applications.