Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Disconnections

GhostShip20

I am experiencing some very random disconnections lately, which actually started shortly after Update 17 was released. However, this time, it has gotten worse for no apparent reason. Basically what happens is, at a random moment during a match, I would apparently become invisible to the enemy AI and would not be able to interact with the game's environment. Basically, I would not be able to revive anyone or open doors nor would I be able to pickup any resources that would drop.

If this happens during a defense or interception mission, no matter how many times I would click on the extract button, it would not work and the game would think that I never finished round 1, resulting in me losing everything I got prior to the random disconnection. Then I would have to redo round 1 which becomes really annoying because I just lost everything that I picked up prior to the disconnection or random lag.

I have made a post on this several weeks ago that has more details on this problem.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/576663-having-strange-disconnections/

Interesting enough, another person using Kaspersky firewall reported having the same exact problem in the comment section of the post. Is there any reason as to why a firewall would all of a sudden prevent a game from running properly?