Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Staker Hunters a Storm Clan.....1 place left as of the 10th of March 10:52 am GMT

(PSN)Sir-Waylander

We had decided to go up one more barracks size to 300 members not something I thought would ever happen,but we have new members joining most days and it would be a shame to turn away others once we reach 100 members.Any small Clan who are finding it hard to find members are welcome to join The Stalker Hunters or join are Alliance United Friendship with 11 Clans in it.But only my Clan gets the Events at the moment I may bring something to the Alliance at some point.

Edited by (PS4)Sir-Waylander

Hey sir-waylander! Am very new but love the game so much that I went looking for a clan. Yours sounds super! May I join. Would love to get into the nitty gritty of this game but don't know anyone who plays.

Also I'm from aus. Will the latency difference be a problem? Where are you guys mainly from?

Much love

Aloha!

I'm a fairly new-ish player, been playing off and on for the past few months. I've only done things solo thus far (I get performance anxiety in front of other players), but I'm hoping that joining a clan might help ease me in to playing with others. Not to mention certain bosses are a pain to attempt solo.

So, if you'll have me, I would love to join! 

Cheers,

Jo. ^_^

No problem Tbang we have a few players from Oz I think it's the law we need to take so many in per Clan lol,I'm from the UK along with about 4 other players the rest are bloody Yanks (but they seem ok if you feed and water they everyday).Everyone is welcome pretty chilled Clan no drama unless I die for the 5th time and start crying again (Nova please stop dying will you).It's getting to the point someone on-line all the time now so it should fit all time zones with luck,so I welcome you both to the Stalkers Tbang and AlohaJo (you from Yorkshire by any chance lol) invites will be sent very very soon.

To denden talked to my lawyer he said because you can't spell Hunters properly that's a S not a Z we don't need to pay you one single credit so there :) If you wish to take it further you will need to talk to are money man that's Del Boy Trader to you