Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Automap Feature

Tomozow

Nice idea. Very good presentation. Fits with the art aesthetic. Having teammates status & location included and color coded definitely a plus!

One suggestion would be to specify whether you're intention would be is this bound to a key to toggle visablilty on/off? I'd presume yes?

--ojd- Warlord: "Chi to Meiyo"
{Blood & Honor.}

Nice idea. Very good presentation. Fits with the art aesthetic. Having teammates status & location included and color coded definitely a plus!

One suggestion would be to specify whether you're intention would be is this bound to a key to toggle visablilty on/off? I'd presume yes?

{Blood & Honor.}

That's right! thankyou :)

I do like the map feature too :)

It makes things much easier but..

I think a reason it is not in yet is because it makes some rushing too easy.

Or perhaps, how would the warframe's see their map? they dont have any devices as far as i have seen on their body to display hologram maps and such.

100% Agree with this feature being needed. There are some maps where I simply get lost because the waypoint marker is off the minimap and it takes forever to find where you are meant to go. A multilevel button would also be nice to shade out the areas that aren't on your current level so you can find out if you are meant to go up/down etc. with a toggle option to see which levels you want on the map.

@Elizu

Hmm... Doesn't really need to be a complete map, only parts your squad have ventured into might actually be shown. Textbook definition opf Automap. Still a good point.Not a fan of rushing for the most part.

As to the other point. Not sure but I think the HUD elements as they are would be considered standard issue inside visor or telepathic.neual display type of thing. Depending on which lore theories you subscribe to: Organic (Humanoid) in a cybernetic shell, Spam-in-a-can. as in Iron Man.  Or "something else" full cyborg/artificial construct or quasi-lifeform able to swap consciousness into different forms for mission specfics.

Either way the HUD is what it is, this proposal is just an extension of it. HUD 2.0!

Brings on the next question. How to merge it with the existing and future mods & artifacts that add more data to the HUD? IE; Enemy Radar, Enermy Sense,  Loot Radar etc. A standard dtail toggle might be the trick? Tap key once for standard HUD & mini map, twice for HUD 2.0, thrice for 2.0 plus whichever... More control of the data less clutter.

{Blood & Honor.}
Edited by OldJerseyDevil