Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Weapon Bugs Report - Hotfix 8.3 (With Pics).

S4lF

Hi guys, while reading the hotfix 8.3 fixes list, I noticed this :

"Fixed Ash’s Smoke Screen where he’d hold both melee and primary weapon."

The funny thing is I never noticed that at all... but now I do..!

Just in case weapons association could be the problem (further testings to be done...) I was using Dread, Despair & Kogake.

So I decided to go for a little blast and picked Ash... these are the two weird things I noticed:

1- While using smoke bomb and holding my secondary wep' , I was also holding an arrow in the right hand.

33jjslt.jpg

33xkks8.jpg

2- When being Invisible (shade/ghost) Dread kept being visible (arrows on the back and in hands).

64p8yh.jpg

That's it for me now, I hope it's been clear enough, apologies for my funny English, it's not my main language but I do my best :)

Keep up the good work DE, looking forward to the next update!

Edit: I now realize this topic belongs to Art and animation bugs (well I think..) , I should have scrolled down a lil bit more before posting, sorry about that admins :S

Edited by S4lF

the one thing i hate about the new energy color being are ability color is because ashes smoke bomb before look real and awesome you truly could not see ash when he was cloaked now you can and that really sucks now his cloak is no better then shades or loki's it looked a lot better when he was completely invisible i wish they would change the cloak back to what it was and just have the smoke change colors

• 1 month later...

Up..!

Just passing by to tell you DE this smoke bomb / arrow bug is back, happened with Paris prime, haven't tryed yet with Dread but I guess it's the same.

Hope you'll see this post, thanks.

Edited by S4lF