Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echo The Assassin Warframe

Archangelzz

this warframe is built on enemy location and stealth as well as assassination

Stats

Health 75.0 (225.0 at rank 30) Power 150.0 (225.0 at rank 30) Armor 30.0 Shield Capacity 150.0 (450.0 at rank 30) Sprint Speed 1.10

1.Infrared  Cost to equip of 2 / 3 / 4 / 5  energy cost 30

You use the infrared vision built into your helmet to locate enemy's through walls and cover for 10 seconds duration can be increased by continuity and constitution.

(Note what this does is highlight enemy's through walls so you can see there positions and were they are this is useful for stealth and should help with not getting ambushed or sighted by enemy's behind cover or in other rooms.)

2.Tactical cloak  Cost to equip of 4 / 5 / 6 / 7  energy cost 45

As the name suggests this enables a tactical cloak this lasts 7 seconds and gives your stealth kills a 15% damage increase and enables stealth kills even if enemy's are alerted to your presence. As as long as your are cloaked duration can be increased by continuity and constitution.

3.Paralysis dart Cost to equip of 4 / 5 / 6 / 7  energy cost  40 

you shoot a dart tipped in a powerful paralysis poison from your wrist stunning your target for 10 seconds duration can be increased by continuity and constitution does not work on bosses

Basically what paralysis dart does is fire a dart tipped in a powerful paralysis poison from your wrist stunning your target for 10 seconds. Now the enemy does not fall to the ground or anything they kind of just stand still this does not alert enemy's around the target this skill is perfect for stunning enemy's. So you can move around and stealth more easily like if you only have enough energy for the dart but there are two enemy's close together. Then you could stun one with the dart and stealth the unstunned enemy then finish off the stunned enemy allowing for better stealth options.

4.Assassination  Cost to equip of 10 / 11 / 12 / 13   energy cost 130  damage 1000/1200/1400/1600 range is as far as the weapon equipped allows

In remembrance to the saying one shot one kill from the master assassins of old earth you load a powerful round into your weapon with enough energy to kill even the most powerful of enemy's in one shot.

What this does is load your weapon with a single powerful shot it cost a lot of energy but does more damage then any other ultimate. But the downside is that it is single target ability only and you can only shoot once and it can not hurt more then one enemy this attack ignores 50% of the targets max armor and goes through cover damage can not be increased by focus is great when combined with infrared to see enemy's behind cover then shoot them with assassination.

Ok so there are all the ability's this is a stealth/assassination warframe his stats make him squishy when his shields are down since he has low hp and armor but higher speed energy and shields.

Edited by Archangelzz

I don't think the Mod " Constitution " is an actual Mod...?

Isn't it one of the mods that you can get from nightmare modes? It gives faster knockdown recovery and increase power duration if i'm not wrong.

I like the idea and I support stealth play. BUT I feel like this abilities are useless except maybe the poison dart and cloaking.

Depends on how you look at it infrared would be useful for knowing were enemy's are in a room so you know exactly were to go and were to strike. Without wasting energy on multiple cloaks or wondering around blinding not knowing were enemy's are dart would be used to stun enemy's buying you time or stunning an enemy so you can take a route you normally would not be able to take. Or stunning a enemy beside another enemy stealth killing the unstunned enemy then killing then stunned enemy cloak would be for stealth kills. As for the ultimate I thought it would be interesting to have a anti heavy unit and boss ability. And as I said in my post you can use infrared to see were enemy's were behind cover then shoot them with the ultimate since it pierces cover the ultimate can be changed though if you have a better idea.

IT'S ASH, BUT HAS DARTS INSTEAD OF SHURIKEN

how is it like ash the dart is a single target stun the infrared is not a attack ability it simply lets you see enemy's through walls and cover like a real military grade vision equipment would let you do other then you turning invisible his cloak its not like ashes smokescreen instead of gaining attack bonuses for melee it gives you bonus damage towards your stealth kills making them even more powerful as well as letting you use stealth kills even if enemy's are alerted to you as long as your cloaked and the ultimate is nothing like blade storm assassination is a single target high cost high damage attack ability that should be used for killing bosses and heavy units only other then the cloak none of echos ability's are even close to ashes

Edited by Archangelzz

Isn't it one of the mods that you can get from nightmare modes? It gives faster knockdown recovery and increase power duration if i'm not wrong.

give the man a cookie because you are correct it does indeed give faster knockdown recovery about 40% and it does increase power duration by 28% that is at max level

I just started reading these and expected to find everyone's ideas to be impossible and/or game-breaking. I, however, found your idea for this Warframe to be very good and fair. I would definitely use it.

thank you i am glad someone likes it the idea is to try and stealth kills more but also have one hard hitting single target attack for heavy units or bosses