Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Lancer 280128's Entry Log

BoompigXD

Grineer Lancer 280128's entry log: 108

Guard duty is anticipation for us Grineer, it's a waiting game, waiting for that Tenno to come through the door, gun and blade drawn, slagthuring our brethern, it's quite a thrill!

Grineer law states that if you kill the enemy you have the right to salvage its weapons and hang it's Warframe on your wall, if the squad of Grinner cannot decide who killed it, then the weapons are spilt between who did the most damage and it's body parts are separated and given indivudally to the squad, i myself am a proud owner of a full standard colored Nyx and the head of a Mag. I have a Braton Prime and Bronco in my collection of Tenno weaponary and little bit of Tenno Platnium which fetches a hefty price in Grineer markets, i might consider buying something, though i'm not sure what, maybe an entrance ticket to a void raid.

Grineer Lancer 280128's entry log:109

We were not attacked by Tenno but rather by Corpus, which made me frown, Corpus are cowards, they would rather have their robots fight than actually face us like Men.

They're weapons aren't even worth keeping, if a Grineer keeps one, Grineer law says we have the right to kill him, for keeping "Coward Weapons". I have heard our General, Sargas Ruk  is planning an attack on a Tenno Dojo, this will be fun.