Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Firerate affected by Framerate

Soulie

I'm sure not all of you have beast gaming machines, that get a constant 60+fps and I'm curious if you experience the same thing I do. Most of the time I get 50+ fps and my main weapon is the Gorgon. It's a great weapon until things get hectic and my framerate drops down to 20-30 fps. I notice that my firerate is nearly cut in half when it does this.

Does anyone else notice this happening? When I leveled up my mastery to 5 and I took another "test". I notice that the firerate on my guns were insanely fast, because the game runs perfectly smooth in that virtual test environment.

That I think it about normal on most shooters when framerate tanks. Mostly because much of the time the framerate drop is actually the entire game overall running slower. It's funny at times though in this game when they host's frame rate dies because the enemies just stop doing things and you have a room full of stationary targets.

That I think it about normal on most shooters when framerate tanks. Mostly because much of the time the framerate drop is actually the entire game overall running slower. It's funny at times though in this game when they host's frame rate dies because the enemies just stop doing things and you have a room full of stationary targets.

I think stationary targets are just due to the host connection being laggy and not his framerate.