Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple Buy/sell Please

Draconaa

I'm not sure if it's been brought up, but multiple buy and sell would be awesome. Having to sell things individually means the 100 odd corrupters in my inventory are staying until a multiple sell is available. Now I have the ciphers and datamasses too. When you have 70 or more of an item, selling one by one is beyond monotonous and into never-gonna-happen. 

Also, things such as buying health to stock up I'd appreciate being able to buy more than one at a time. Perhaps a pulldown list? Even if it only goes 1 to 20 it'd be an improvement. 

Thank you.

Sell? Why sell items? Credits are worthless. I've got nearly 2m. And literally nothing to spend it on.

Buy? Oh god yes please. Would save me AGES when restocking sniper ammo packs.

And that has nothing to do with me being a bad shot (I'm quite the opposite, actually). It has everything to do with sniper ammo never dropping (I've gone entire T3 runs without seeing a single sniper ammo drop).

Edited by TheBlueJelly

Has been requested so many times at this point it's basically a given that DE doesn't want to implement this for reasons unknown. 

I suspect it's because they don't like people using cop-out items like Ammo Boxes and Ciphers, and mechanically punish you for attempting to do so.

Sell? Why sell items? Credits are worthless. I've got nearly 2m. And literally nothing to spend it on.

Buy? Oh god yes please. Would save me AGES when restocking sniper ammo packs.

And that has nothing to do with me being a bad shot (I'm quite the opposite, actually). It has everything to do with sniper ammo never dropping (I've gone entire T3 runs without seeing a single sniper ammo drop).

Ammo mutation mod. Ez ammo drops.