The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Ideas For The Necro Frame's Names And Abilities

SuSpence26

I figured I'd throw in my own ideas for the new Necro-themed warframe being worked on. Most people will do a specific move set. On here I will have a a few possible moves for certain powers such as Power 1 below with 3 choices. I'm just making a pool of possible abilities and names here. Let me know what you guys think! I may even draw out some of these moves to show how they sort of function.

The Concept Art from Livestream 12

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/thumb/6/64/Necro_warframe_01.PNG/500px-Necro_warframe_01.PNG

Names: 
-Crosis: Like Necrosis as in "death, the stage of dying, the act of killing". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrosis
-Grim: Kind of speaks for itself...
-Necro: I don't know, this is just me but it's gotten such a catch to me at this point that I wouldn't mind if this ended up being his name.
-Sauron: Come on, you know it suits him.

Stats:
HP - 75/225
Shields - 100/300
Armor - 50
Energy - 150/225
Speed - 1.0

Polarities: 4x =, 1x V, 1x -
Aura-

Power 1: 
Dark Slash - 25-40 Energy: Necro materializes a blade of dark energy, charges it and slashes it horizontally into a slicing black/energy colored wave that increases in width as it travels, slicing anything in its path. Distance traveled and width achieved depends on how long you hold the charge. Damage, travel distance and width over distance increases through mod level. Sort of like a slash dash that increases width over time but you don't travel with it and functions like a charged melee attack.

Dark Sphere - 25 Energy: Necro quickly charges and shoots a black/energy colored sphere of dark energy for high damage at a single target, also knocking them down and doing DoT (through a sort of black flame). On contact with the target there's a very small knockdown radius where enemies hit will also take DoT. Damage, and DoT are increased through mod level and Focus but knockdown radius stays the same. If an enemy suffering DoT is hit again, the new DoT inflicted again will stack with the DoT already in effect up to 3 times. Time that the DoT lasts does not increase beyond it's default 3 seconds (so if you stacked it three times that's 3x DoT over up to 9 seconds but for a hefty 75 Energy. *Bosses are immune to knockdown but will take stackable DoT and normal damage.

Necrosis (like the cell injury thing) - 25 Energy: Necro cast a dark "magic" upon a single target, rapidly aging, and rotting the enemy's primary limb off for ranged combat, causing them to resort to melee combat. Enemies such as Infested with no ranged attack will instead take high damage, rapidly aging and decaying upon death and if not then having their attack and movement speed cut in half. (their limbs are aging and dying, making them weak). Also, Enemies already hit with Necrosis already that are put into melee combat and are hit again will suffer the same effect. the atk/movement speed reduction does not stack or increase through mod leveling.*Simply does high damage to bosses.

Power 2:
Fear - 50 Energy: Necro instills fear into the hearts of his enemies by emitting a pulse of uncomfortable morbid energy. Enemies within an X radius will run away in fear and will be unable to attack for X seconds. Radius increases through level and Stretch while time of being in fear is increased through level and Continuity/Fortitude.

Power 3:
Raise Dead - 15 to 75 Energy: Necro calls upon the dead (they will carry their weapons and abilities accept for the Tech's to summon a flying drone and other abilities like that and will have 1.5x more attack but same health and shields) to aid him and other Tenno in battle for a set period of time that increases with mod level and through mods such as Continuity. this is a chargeable attack. The enemy brought back this way depends on factors such as the faction you are fighting and the level range of the mission and will also be covered in a energy colored shadow aura and may take other certain aesthetic differences to avoid confusion. If you are fighting infested then the enemies you bring to the field are infested. As for the levels, Light enemies (15 Energy) will be within any range of levels as their living counterparts. Heavy enemies such as Ancients, Gunners and Techs (Charge for 75 Energy) will be at their highest possible level for whatever the level range of the mission is. If the mission is lv50-56, they will appear at 56.
There are certain limits as to how many of a specific kind of enemy can be on the field. There can only be up to 5 Light enemies on the field at any given time. This is an overall population limit and does not stack for each Necro frame in-game. So if each player decides to summon a light enemy, then there will be 4 and only one other player can summon one more before the limit is reached; this is to prevent overpowering levels with such sheer numbers. As for Heavy enemies they count as 2 light enemies and only one heavy can be on the field at a time. This however can be done by each Necro player, allowing 2 Heavies out at any given time. Since a Heavy enemy counts as 2, there can be up to 3 more light enemies, or 1 if 2 Heavies are out.

Reaper - 75 Energy: Necro calls upon a Reaper to aid him and other Tenno in battle. The Reaper cannot be killed and has a set duration that it stays out which is increased through mod level and other mods. The Reaper deals very high damage at a relatively slow rate to enemies and scales it based on mission level ( This is not increased through mods but he'll keep up good damage even on higher levels but may need a little assistance on heavy enemies to kill them quickly). His weapon functions and looks almost exactly like Hate but more shadow-like in appearance, so he can hit multiple enemies in one strike. Only one Reaper per Necro player can be out at a time and the time that the reaper is out decreases by 10% for every other Reaper out (so 30% max). When the Reaper kills an enemy you will gain health equal to a health orb.(I have to put this in since the new Equilibrium mod is coming where energy orbs give a little health and vice versa, Reaper's kills will not give you a small amount of energy). enemies who attack and melee the Reaper will not receive any sort of effect.

Drain Essence - 15 Energy per second: Since bringing back fallen enemies from the dead may not be something that comfortably fits into the warframe world (outside of Infested), I figured I'd do something more applicable with this. Once again it goes along a theme of being able to be held down for more potent effects like Dark Slash, Raise Dead and Dark Sphere. Necro absorbs an enemy of their life force (draining their systems and such) and gaining back X health equal to how much you absorb. You absorb X amount of health per second, increased through level and Focus. You can't absorb more health than what the enemy has, so if a Charger has 100 health, you absorb up to 100 health. You can absorb as long as you want or until the enemy dies. (since you use 15 energy per second it is unwise to use this for long periods of time, like 7 or more seconds, but can be a good tool to tank/distract a boss and heavier enemies). While absorbing the enemy is completely disabled for the duration you absorb and small enemies are levitated and dropped after draining is done if you haven't killed them. Bosses can still attack while DE is in effect, be careful! On top of the health gain, if you kill an enemy with Drain Essence, you gain a certain buff depending on the foe's faction:

Grinner - +50 Armor for 10/10/15/20 seconds (does not stack if you kill another Grineer with DE while buff is active)

Corpus - +50/50/100/150 Shields. If you are not attacked while having more shield than normal your shields will not charge back to the 50/100/150 shield buff peak and once your shields reach below the buff, they will charge to the normal max. Also, if your shield total is 400, you have 50 and you absorb and kill a corpus, gain 150 and end up at 200, your shields will still only charge up to your normal max.

Infested - +10/25/25/50% Melee Damage and +10/10/15/20% Movement Speed

*When facing Corrupted the buffs go off of what faction the corrupted enemy is. Also, if you somehow kill a boss with DE there is no buff.

There will be indicators of when a buff is active by a energy colored aura from the things on Necro's back (look at Necro's picture and you'll see what I mean). If you are facing multiple factions only one buff can be active at a time.

Power 4: I've decided to not really put anything for this one. We know it's a given that it will most likely either be something involving the dead on a large scale or the usual large radius, high damage skill. Something with the name Pandemonium would be cool but that's all I can really say.

Thanks for reading all this, I know it's pretty long and the frame will be out soon but I appreciate the feedback (good or bad) or even just taking a little time to look at it. Like all of you I can't wait to see what this frame is going to be capable of once he hits the field! Once again thank you.

Edited by SuSpence26