Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Is Driving Me Crazy

yuujisakakibara

So, about this Lotus gal every Tenno out there know, there's several thing about her comments that always nagging my minds.

But today, at the survival events, she really done it.

So yeah, here's the problem:

When we start the survival mission, she would explain about her plan, then we turn on the alarm, and endless wave of infested would began. Now here's the problem for me:

After killing a few infested, she said something around "Nobody knows you are here".......

Wait, what? Nobody knows? Then what the hell is that alarm supposed to do? What am i and my team mates has been doing for a while? This is trivial, but it felt really weird, or kinda losing the immersion.

I have tons of things i want to rant about her like how she "adviced" us to blow Kril hard, which is kind of misleading, but this one, in particular, really annoys me, at least remove that one line.

So, about this Lotus gal every Tenno out there know, there's several thing about her comments that always nagging my minds.

But today, at the survival events, she really done it.

So yeah, here's the problem:

When we start the survival mission, she would explain about her plan, then we turn on the alarm, and endless wave of infested would began. Now here's the problem for me:

After killing a few infested, she said something around "Nobody knows you are here".......

Wait, what? Nobody knows? Then what the hell is that alarm supposed to do? What am i and my team mates has been doing for a while? This is trivial, but it felt really weird, or kinda losing the immersion.

I have tons of things i want to rant about her like how she "adviced" us to [size=14]blow Kril hard[/size] , which is kind of misleading, but this one, in particular, really annoys me, at least remove that one line.

LxjPBNq.gif

Edited by Atlas_Smirked