Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reasons Why This Event Is Better Than The Previous Ones..

wkfire

Attending your job on Saturday and Sunday? I honestly doubt a whiny $#*(@ can get a job that pays that well to work overtime on weekends.

Also, I got corpus void done in a few hours. If they couldn't do the same, they were just being lazy, end of story. Yeah, not to mention that they could'v noticed how fast the phases were progressing, and stepped in in time. There was absolutely no excuse for not getting the rewards, and then whining about the event being too short, other than being a complete ignoramus.

Not everyone works monday through friday.  Kids that work in the mall work saturdays.  people that work at restaurants work sundays.  Just because you have time doesn't mean everyone else does.  That being said, some people actually have real life issues to deal with.  Warframe hopefully is not the microcosm around which their lives revolve.  Might I also add that the rewards were not mentioned until saturday? or did you forget that little fact? so anyone who played on friday and said ok well i've done it once and that was great, see ya monday warframe, knew that o hey you should have done more rounds so that you could get your mods.

I will give you that people should have known that the bar progression would be the end.  but the event itself was not very well presented. 

Now to refer to the op:   This event is rather lackluster, and i say that since its a bandaid.   There's many things that are wrong with the game that need fixing and bless de they're working on them, but adding a game type that is purely based on rng is rather ridiculous.  My first round i had a full team and we didn't last 8 minutes.  2nd round it was 3 and it was laggier than someone standbying in halo 2, but we got 15 minutes but i had to repeatedly revive them.  that doesn't seem right to me.  one person mentioned no skill reward and they are right.

as for lore, there's not much >.> arid fear had a fair amount of lore to back it up, but this is kinda dumb...... just my opinion.

Carry on!

Nope, I guess you are blind enough not to see that I am not one of those 'immature' peeps. Or just simply too lazy to read on the whole thread. Oh wait, that makes you one of the 'lazy &#!' too. Well..

First impressions are always key. First few sentences of a book determine whether you'll like it or not. This is common knowledge.

Not everyone works monday through friday.  Kids that work in the mall work saturdays.  people that work at restaurants work sundays.  Just because you have time doesn't mean everyone else does.  That being said, some people actually have real life issues to deal with.  Warframe hopefully is not the microcosm around which their lives revolve.  Might I also add that the rewards were not mentioned until saturday? or did you forget that little fact? so anyone who played on friday and said ok well i've done it once and that was great, see ya monday warframe, knew that o hey you should have done more rounds so that you could get your mods.

I work Saturday's and still had the time to grind up mats and form up a group through the recruitment, all at midnight on Sunday. There were countless people doing that. One could'v gotten the minimum required points just by joining these groups.

The fact that rewards weren't mentioned further proves my point of these people being lazy leechers and DE nicely adhered to them in this event. No more collective effort, a lot more individual effort. I mean, solo play is what every MMOG is about, it's totally wrong to expect people to act as a community.

Edited by DeadlyNerd

My main thing is....

Will this be playable Solo after the event when we change raids to survival?

There are Raids on Mercury, Venus, and Earth... can a newbie reasonably be able to finish this solo?

The 2nd mission in the game is a Raid. If we change Raids to Survival, will a newbie be *required* to group or die on the 2nd Mission in the game?

doubt there will be any problem for newbies

there's no mission complete in survival, u just survival as long as u can.

if the future survival which will replace raid be like this current event, with a oxygen bar %

the only way to fail the mission is to forfeit the mission.

oxygen running to 0% or getting full wiped will get u a mission complete, i guess.

First impressions are always key. First few sentences of a book determine whether you'll like it or not. This is common knowledge.

But it contradicts yourself mate, you said about lazy-asses, and common sense tells me that you are one too.