The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Installing Warframe Into Another Pc

Balcore

Question

i want to install warframe on a internet cafe, but unfortunately the internet speed is way too low to download warframe again, and i cant locate the warframe installer except the warframe downloader (around 220kb).

i noticed that the launcher located in strange place, which is located in C:\Users\User\Desktop\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Tools (win7). the problem is, the pcs in the internet cafe are using windows xp. how to put the launcher folder in a appropriate folder? thank you.

2 answers to this question

you can run the installer in each pc, and stop the installing progress once the installer starts to download file that's as big as about 700 MB, this way, all other necessary files will be placed correctly, and lastly, copy your client folder from your previous PC, which is about 1.28 GB, to each pc in their warframe install folder (not the launcher folder)

i've done this with 6 laptops and PCs

-edit: however, as you stated that all the PCs are using windows XP scares me a bit,

there shouldn't be any problem by installing each PC using my method, as the process are all the same, tho idk if the game is compatible with windows XP ? it is, isn't it ?

hope this help

Edited by Adagio