The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Is Miter Worth A Catalyst Now?

Gryphticon

Question

The new addition of innate puncture surely makes it better than bows in combat and in crowd control. Plus the charged damage is around 350 which makes it even better. Sure it isn't as worthy as the Ogris but it's probably the only no suicide crowd control gun on Warframe except Ignis.

What do you guys think, is the Miter worthy of a mighty catalyst?

4 answers to this question

if you are the type of person that dont wanna add "euros" "dollars" for plantinum in the game, i say no save it for bows "dread" or "prime paris"

i can go to 1,5k damage headshot i think 3k of damgae its possible whit paris or dread.

Edited by Leevy

if you are the type of person that dont wanna add "euros" "dollars" for plantinum in the game, i say no save it for bows "dread" or "prime paris"

i can go to 1,5k damage headshot i think 3k of damgae its possible whit paris or dread.

Yeah but Miter still outclasses the bows after this in mob control and damage. As Omega said, just the serration mod can bring it up to 1K, then what can the armor piercing and other mods in addition to serration can do? I think it can go up to 6K damage headshot and 3K body which is crazy high. Not counting the innate puncture which allows it to go through a crowd of targets.

But I'm still not sure if it's worth a catalyst yet. It would be worth it if you're mastery 5 and under but at mastery 6, Ogris outclasses it n mob control at long-range. So the Miter is crowd control gun used in close range.

Base charge damage is 150...

You're gonna need more than a Serration mod to bring it to 1K, unless you're doing charged headshots.

If the Wiki is right and they brought base damage down to 50 without changing the firing rate and charge rate, then this is a nerf, not a buff.

I dear hope that that info is outdated.

Edited by SortaRandom