The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Want To Ask A Question? Read This Before You Do!

Dwei-

Question

So you want to ask a question, eh?

First of all, what sort of info are you looking to recieve?

-best weapon?

-best warframe?

-best place to farm items?

These questions are overall horrible. Why? Allow me to point out some key points:

-While viable questions, Warframe is a game where there are not many things that are categorized in better to the worst.

-Everything (mostly) have something they excel and do poorly in.

-Warframe is still in Beta, meaning it is still prone to new weapon options or drastic stat adjustments or complete makeovers in abilities

Keeping those in mind, think of asking a question similar to asking a tailor or shoemaker to craft something.

Do you simply say, "Make me an awesome jacket?" or "I want the best shoe ever! Make me one!!"

NO.

What you are supposed to ask are questions based on your own preferences.

For Warframe, you should tell us a few things (at least):

-What sort of gamestyle do you prefer? Fast? Ranged? Close Combat? Heavy and Slow?

-What are you looking to do with an item? Kill heavy armored enemies? Legions of zombies? Obliterate enemies from a safe distance?

I'm sorry if I seem to be cruel or have a bad case of superiority syndrome, but I just want people to receive advice that would be beneficial and not harmful.

If you have any questions about the game, I would do my best to answer them to the full potential of my ability.

I do not know everything, but I do have a good understanding of some things about Warframes.

TL;DR Version: Really vague questions get you really bad opiniated suggestions.

Really specific questions get you the exact sort of answer you will be wanting.

Edited by Garuda1
  • Like 2

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet