The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To Do For My Playstyle.

Hawkeifun

Question

well i dont like stealth but i do like Slow Heavy and full power build, i think Rhino w/ Snipertron does that but what piston/sword should i use? .... well atm i have these swords : saw sword,plasma sword,dual zoren,furax,bo ; and these pistols ; Afuris,sicarus and lex (finishing to build bolto..)

6 answers to this question

Mag and Frost also have high shields and high armor.

If you're going Snipestron as your main, I recommend Bolto/Akbolto as secondary or maybe a Bronco, since things are going to get up in your face whether you like it or not. Melee weapon really depends on personal preference.

sit in a corner and wait for all the bad guys to leave the space ship?

nice idea..

Mag and Frost also have high shields and high armor.

If you're going Snipestron as your main, I recommend Bolto/Akbolto as secondary or maybe a Bronco, since things are going to get up in your face whether you like it or not. Melee weapon really depends on personal preference.

thanks bah i dont like mag but i will go for frost later on thanks for help

For a Slow Heavy/Full Power build, I would suggest:

Warframe: Frost or Rhino

Rifle: Gorgon/Strun/Hek

Pistol: Aklato/Akbolto/Afuris

Melee: Fragor, Scindo, Gram, Heat Sword, Furax

I will try gorgon afuris and furax thanks for help ^^'

nice idea..

thanks bah i dont like mag but i will go for frost later on thanks for help

I will try gorgon afuris and furax thanks for help ^^'

The Boltor is also quite good since its the only rifle that completely ignores armor.

Did i mention it shoots out bolts and pins your enemies to any surface if they are close enough?

I would strongly advise against the afuris. They simply burn through your ammo and deliver very little damage.

I would recommend the Aklato as secondary. They pack quite a punch and their accuracy is way better than the Lato would suggest. In my opinion the Aklato can easily compare with some primary weapons.