The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Can I Drop Rhino Warframe Mods?

Kliko

Question

10 answers to this question

I think he means Rhino Warframe Blueprint Parts.

Planet: Venus

Level: Fossa

Boss: The Jackal

Faction: Corpus

Drops: Rhino Warframe Bluprint Parts

No. I wrote MODS, so I mean MODS. I'm asking, because 99% of dropped mods are Volt mods.

No. I wrote MODS, so I mean MODS. I'm asking, because 99% of dropped mods are Volt mods.

selective negative perception, shotgun ammo for rifle users, health orbs when you need energy, the cars on the other lanes are always driving faster, all girls are looking prettier than your girl.

Its an evolutionary mechanism that makes you solve problems and strive for improvement, or nowerdays fools you and makes you mad because you dont get what you want.

selective negative perception, shotgun ammo for rifle users, health orbs when you need energy, the cars on the other lanes are always driving faster, all girls are looking prettier than your girl.

Its an evolutionary mechanism that makes you solve problems and strive for improvement, or nowerdays fools you and makes you mad because you dont get what you want.

Bad theory. I have never dropped any Rhino mod.

Please stop using

Thats because you cant drop Rhino mods

If that were possible, I'd constantly commit suicide with a friend until I had all the mods I wanted

pitty it only seems to work with Volt mods, eh?

But back to topic.

Drops are random, even the lvl and stats on it. Unless they implemented a different system without telling us(wouldnt be the first time) thats what the community found out.

I'm going to venture a guess here why he may have thought you were trying to ask about something else. You clearly don't speak English fluently. This isn't an insult; it is an observation.

I honestly don't see where you find the need to get aggressive with your all caps.

Additionally, calling a theory bad because your particular instance doesn't fit a model is completely silly. You cannot disprove general trends with a single counterexample. It requires a re-evaluation of many individuals. However, this is an induced state of affairs by computer code. Mods are random. Some people get more Volt than Rhino. Some people get more Loki than Frost. Some people get nothing but weapon mods. Indeed, randomness does this. It wouldn't be random if it were predictable.

You clearly don't speak English fluently. This isn't an insult; it is an observation.

Thanks for this redundant comment man.

I honestly don't see where you find the need to get aggressive with your all caps.

If someone reads "parts" when I write "mods" then I use large letters to show him, what I wrote. And I said that the theory is bad, cuz I can't compare my car with other cars if I haven't car. I dropped my first Rhino mod today, so moderator could close this thread.