Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs on the Index and Sortie

Maxify

Hey guys,

i had a lot of troubles today.

The Index isnt't working properly. I tried to run it 3 times in a row but our "win" got announced before we reached the 100 coins limit and way before the displayed timelimit. 4th time went all good then.

First time it still displayed 7 seconds, second time around 40 and third time 67 seconds and yet the time limit got hit....

The last Sortie Mission today (Mobdef, rad haz) had 2 weird issues. Again we tried it 3 consecutive times and always failed the mission, not because the orokin sys got destroyed but because a player left the squad( probably unintentional DCs since it happened all 3 times...). And we experienced some weird "attacks" on us...once every while we got all killed in the exact same second without any apparent cause. I was even walking the rift with limbo and still got killed along with my teammates....

Hope you get this fixed soon.

Greets

Max

Index

Not sure if those "timelimits" you experienced in Index are bug related. It is also possible that the enemy teams made a score and ended the game before the regular timelimit, because every time the enemy team scores, your timer will go down by 10 seconds per enemy score-point.

Sortie

Well, the radiation hazard in the 3rd sortie today implacates that you and your team members had to pass radiated zones to complete the mission. Those "weird" attacks that got you all killed could have been your teamates warframe abilities that turned into "friendly fire" due to a radiation proc from those radiated zones.

I've never experienced a full squad wipe myself due to rad hazard conditions.. but I sure heard stories of it 😄

Edited by Fairschild
typo