Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack

Ecliptix

I know its a long ways off but I was curious if it would or could have a pirate element to it. Not that we would be pirates just that in pirate games you take a ship because you learn it has certain resources on board. Was just a thought would be pretty sick to take a ship especially for newer players that was carrying resources like oxium or nitain or argon what ever a different way to get resources. So a team of 4 takes a ship with 500k credits and 5k oxium that gets split between the team. Or what ever kind of makes me remember treasure ship alerts way back. Would be cool to have treasure ship missions where now you assault the ship and take your plunder 🙂 Perhaps not outright either. Maybe you do a railjack mission and get information in your rewards about another ship nearby with a commander on it. You take that ship and get information about a treasure ship carrying what ever and then can do that mission to take the ship.

2 cents just a thought I had the other day wondered if it had been posted or brought up. Nothing I saw but who knows