The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T3 Defense

Playur

Question

So. My T3 defense keys keeps stacking up. I now have 7, T3 defense keys. And im worried they will keep increasing to a point where I wont ever get to use them all. 

I have tried being friendly in recruitment chat inviting everyone whos been requesting a T3 defense. 
But as soon as they see my only Warframe, Excalibur, they leave the lobby...

Could someone like... Help me get rid of these stupid keys...? -_-

6 answers to this question

So. My T3 defense keys keeps stacking up. I now have 7, T3 defense keys. And im worried they will keep increasing to a point where I wont ever get to use them all. 

I have tried being friendly in recruitment chat inviting everyone whos been requesting a T3 defense. 

But as soon as they see my only Warframe, Excalibur, they leave the lobby...

Could someone like... Help me get rid of these stupid keys...? -_-

I can lend a hand, but here's some input on your situation with T3 Defense:

1) While Excalibur is a decent Warframe, he's regulated to crowd control in T3 Defense, which is problematic since the pod needs to be protected 24/7 and you probably shouldn't leave outside the Snow Globe except when you're reviving someone.

2) T3 Defense is in a high supply, low demand situation because it requires end-game gear and/or mods, a decent team, and it consumes a lot of time. It consists of 20 waves, where the first wave starts with Level 50 enemies and the last wave ends with Level 130 enemies.

ive got 39 t3 def keys :(

dont even care to use them.

YOU ARE MY GOD

When it comes to finding people for me i look through my contacts list and invite everyone on at the moment. only then would i go recruiting people. sometimes they get cocky and when my ash looses to an excal in kills by 3-6% percent they go "hahaah excal beat you hah" thats when i send them this link and quit

(kiddes dont watch its from training day)

Sad fact is over 3,000,000 people are playing and excal is everyones favourite....

It is an event weekend, and a holiday weekend in the US. So some people aren't home, and those that are could very well be enjoying the event. Try it during a more peak time, or right around an update when players are back on in large numbers.