Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Question

Aigloblam

I wonder how they managed to play for 7 hours without loo breaks - I certainly couldn't find anywhere safe enough to camp for that long :P

Probably 2 people sharing a computer. One fights for an hour, then swaps. Thats how we used to do it in Marathon UT Tournaments.

I have been told that they reach level 300 after 90 mins! :O

300 is a bit out of my range. Not very far out, but still more than i feel i could handle. If these people did this Legit, as in, Not finding some glitch somewhere that let them cheat the time, or a map glitch that they could hide in and not draw aggro...They have all my respect. Im Good, Damn Good. But 7 hours is WAY beyond what i could even think of being capable of.

I have been told that they reach level 300 after 90 mins! :O

Possibly, longest I managed was 1hr & 9 minutes and the enemies where 200+, at that point though some of the enemies can one or 2 hit kill you (and that's Rhino with maxed shields, vitality & iron skin), and there are about 50+ hostiles around you at all times.

Some good tactics & a decent mix of frames and 7 hours would probably be pretty easy to achieve, although exhausting, 70 mins was pretty hard going, I doubt I could physically or mentally handle 7 hours.

Edited by t4m5t3r

in other events if you counted top players also had WTF stats. In 3 minutes to farm defense map for bombs + make a new map to use the bombs .. repeating this over 24 hours without 1 single mistake ? HOW ON EARTH ? I can imagine a 3 hour defense, but 7 hours ?!?!