Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Game Mode + Map (Exploration/treasure Hunt)

yeoc

I think this would spice the game up abit. 

Lotus asks the tenno to find an important object, secure the object safely and return to extration.

''Tenno you have arrived at this remote planet/location to find a rare/important artifact/object/item, find it, secure it, and take it back to extraction."

simple right? now heres the catch. You are giving only an image at the start of the mission of the object you need to find, the objective is not marked on the map and its up to you to go search every nook and cranny for it.

(minimap is on, unless nightmare mode kicks in)

(you can access the image anytime during game by pressing some button /or/ the image is then minimized somewhere on the screen for referencing)

The majority of these new missions should be on new maps, that doesnt contain the presence of grinneer/corpus or atleast not many of them. The reason so is that this new mode concentrates solely on sightseeing, exploring the maps and it will give you the feel of adventure and <insert inspirational words here>

Of course it wont be a walk in the park, you will occasionally encounter indigenous lifeforms (desert skates / new lifeforms) or maybe infested (infested planet // chrashed ship containing infested) occasionally you may find a small grinneer/corpus outpost/search party but nothing significant and it should be a uncommon encounter

The reason i suggested this is because i think the game is too focused on just run/gun/fighting, I think this mode will add a option for players who are probably tired of putting holes in enemies.

This suggestion is open to all opinions. 

<sorry if i stole someones idea, i wanted to post this before i forget :P >