Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entourage

northerner95

I have some ideas for developer levels.

1. During the mission on Eris, I noticed a soldier of the CORPUS faction lying on the floor and trying to grab hold of something with his hands. I had the idea that it would be nice for the entourage missions against INFESTED if contaminated parts of the ship, and tumors will be trying to get out of the infected soldiers of the CORPUS and the GRINEER. And on close contact with them, the player receives low impact damage with the appropriate status.

2. When passing levels secretly, I noticed that the soldiers of certain factions are engaged at a large level only patrol. I believe that to improve the atmosphere soldiers could check consoles and computers (there is such an animation), carry boxes or weapons, or just sit somewhere on the boxes or on the floor. Some animations for certain actions already have or can borrow from the warframes (sitting for example).

3. 3. When raising the alarm on the hostage rescue mission, I noticed how the enemy soldiers accidentally lined up on my way to a single line, which nearly cost me my life. Adding enemies to line up for a linear volley of all the guns on these missions can be an unpleasant surprise for the player that will make the mission more dynamic, especially if you consider that in your way the wall of enemies, and behind you is about to wait for the reinforcement of enemies.