Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Outpost And Enemies

Gibblemung

I finally tried out one of the new outdoor levels in Phobos. I've got to say, I had an absolute blast. When I test out a new level type and planet, I try to bring appropriately-leveled 'frames and guns, so I don't just kerblamf everything. I run it solo, and take my time to explore.

Seeing the giant gun that actually fired and moved its barrel was awesome. (Climbing it and getting ported back to the ground, less so.)

Running around a desert was beautiful, as was seeing the mini-sandstorms and tattered Grineer banners. Getting spam-missiled by a Hellion, less so. *grin* Hitting an invisible wall wasn't as much fun, but maybe having a terrain feature rather than a climbable "lip" would be better. I do like seeing the distant dunes and mountains, though... hm.

Grineer Eviscerators are a neat new enemy, and the re-use of the floating drones that scramble the minimap and buff the Grineer is amazing.

The best part, though... I actually was scared by something I petted in real life, less than a week ago. The Desert Skate. They're delightful. I knew they were coming, I saw little tails and saw Grineer shooting at them... and cleared out the area. Suddenly... OH HI THAR! And I nearly had a heart attack. I petted real life stingrays less than a week ago, and the ones in Warframe managed to scare/surprise me. Thank you, DE. I love this, and I look forward to seeing more of what you awesome people cook up.

SURPRISE SANDRAY!

(P.S. For everyone who believes I'm being sarcastic or passive-aggressive, I'm not. I genuinely love the level and the enemies. I had an awesome time, and am going to go play more.)