The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Builds

Sherbniz

Question

Hey guys!

I recently got Trinity, and I was looking into a viable build for her Upgrade Tree (ignore the ticked dots, I respecced shortly after).

This is my current one:

8ooR2IB.jpg

I tried to mostly go for full 300 energy, as many mods as I could and skills in priority:

Energy Vampire > Well of Life > Blessing > Link

My take on this priority:

Energy Vampire being the most valuable skill in an organized group, Well of Life being sort of useful when low on health, blessing only gains Invul duration from levels which doesn't feel useful, and Link being sort of gimmicky (imo).

What are your opinions? How did you or will you skill your Trinity, and why?

Am I assuming right that Mod slots universally more important than skill levels?

Are 2 Levels each of Energy Vampire and Well of Life enough to be viable (imo the time seems enough to replenish up to the hardcap most of the time).

Show me your builds! :D

Edited by Sherbniz

4 answers to this question

In my opinion I think you should drop those two power max slots and get that last mod slot since the extra 50 energy wouldn't really be worth losing a potential mod and 250 seems plenty.

True, mods are very useful...

My idea was that 300 Energy would allow me to activate blessing 3 times in succession if there might be a critical situation, but I agree that mods are just THAT important... hmmm, the high re-spec cost is driving me crazy! D:

Are you kidding me? Link is Trinity's BEST ability. It makes her invincible! The only thing that can make her flinch is a shockwave moa. Even a shield basher will knock himself down with his own shield bash. Energy is useful, yeah, but so is health since Trinity doesn't have many shield nodes, and can repair her own health quickly and easily with well of life or blessing.

I run with about 300 shields, 460 odd health, focusing on Link and Blessing to act as my team's healtank murdermachine.

Edited by Lunaticked

Are you kidding me? Link is Trinity's BEST ability. It makes her invincible! The only thing that can make her flinch is a shockwave moa. Even a shield basher will knock himself down with his own shield bash. Energy is useful, yeah, but so is health since Trinity doesn't have many shield nodes, and can repair her own health quickly and easily with well of life or blessing.

Yeah you are right, I neglected Link mainly because of it's cost... it was either be ready to heal the team if needed, or quickly burn through energy to go on Link-rampages.

I preferred to stay safe and never considered going all out with Link...

I run with about 300 shields, 460 odd health, focusing on Link and Blessing to act as my team's healtank murdermachine.

Clever, I would have focused on shields, but since Trinity can manage her own health it's probably smarter!

What other mods do you equip?