The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

a few suggestions

Kunieda

Some skills are completely useless in this game and while sounding cool and useful, are not. Such as - Super jump on excalibur, or Swapping places on Loki.

The stat modifier shown when highlighting your mods only shows it's individual power compared to your base, and does not combine all your mod values together for you to see which is VERY annoying.

When using a fully charged melee attack it should be able to hit more than one unit, it's stupid to see a blade go through three and hit only one.

Alerts are completely worthless from my experience, why do I care about a measly 1,000 credit reward ? I want material/chances for rare drops for going to those things!

All of your 'good' weapons are blatantly platinum only, not many people in general find it worthwhile to spend $15 USD on a virtual gun just because it will perform better, if you expect to live longer than a few months change your payment model on premiums because right now it's completely horrid. It's just a contest of who shells more $$$$.

Some alerts given by the girl who briefs you on missions are redundant and pointless, remove some.

Dungeon layouts are too similiar for every mission - such as Capture missions when the ship structure is always the same when you go to them.

Lack of different unit/unit models in the PvE environment, having played over 12 hours of gameplay and only seeing about 7-8 different sprites total gets boring in an already static looking dungeon since they're all ships and none with unique appeal (infestation is not an appeal). It would be fun if there were "rare unit types" of the npcs. I mean, there are already elite mobs running around, but what about a special unique mob? Maybe one with frenzied attack speed or double damage and they give a slightly higher chance to drop things. There are many things you can do for this field and I have hopes for you guys!

Alarm system is horrible, I'll kill someone with a melee slash instantly in a room alone in the beginning with no one around for two rooms, but all of a sudden somehow the alarm goes off and everyone knows where i am exactly when I make the move.

So far my biggest peeve in this game is how different it can be based on your drop luck. I've played more missions than my friend yet he grossed more income than me because the amount of mods he has is literally triple the count i've had.

More to come.

Edited by Kunieda

Beta, Beta, Beta

The thing you run into is everything listed, in a beta test.

I think you have very valid complaints, but you could make them more productive/give alternatives in what you would want to see.

I'm sure everyone at DE reads all the posts and probably take criticism very seriously. But as a tester and consumer, you need to give them as much feedback as possible, but not simply attack them.

This is a F2P platform, they are not blizzard or many other companies that have a hefty cash flow/investment. This game has a ton of potential and all we can do right now is make sure to give as much feedback as possible incase something wasn't brought to light or is a bigger deal that DE may of not considered.