Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Weapon][Combat] Glaive passes through targets without hitting them. Falcor.

Charlemane

Excepted Behavior:

When I throw a glaive at a target, either with a secondary weapon equipped or without,
And my glaive passes through the target,
Then I will hit my target.

Actual Behavior:

The Falcor will pass through and/or bounce off a target without ever registering a hit in any direction of a throw. The effect seems more pronounced when the primed reach mod is removed. Frequently reproducible.

Tested on Adaro Exterminate with:

Glaive: Occasionally has this problem.

Glaive Prime: Works as expected, target is usually hit when the glaive passes through or bounces off the target.

Falcor: Frequently misses a target that the mesh passes through, flight is unpredictable due to the homing mechanic. When throwing directly at a target, the target is not struck or the glaive passes completely through the target without causing damage. This is a problem.

Cerata: Always bounces off a target regardless of the throw. Occasionally deals no damage.

Loadout:

Equinox [Enemy Radar(5), Cunning Drift(5), Overextended(5), Constitution(3), Augur Reach(5), Augur Message(5), Primed Continuity(10), Fleeting Expertise(5), Calm&Frenzy(5), Stretch(5)]

Pyrana Prime [Convulsion(5), Suppress(3), Lethal Torrent(5), Riven(8){+Crit,+Slash, +Toxin, -CorpusDam}, Barrel Diffusion(5), Primed Pistol Gambit(10), Primed Target Cracker(10) Hornet Strike(10)]

Falcor [Gleaming Talon(3), Primed Pressure Point(10), Riven(8){+Heat, +Melee, -Critical Slide}, Vicious Frost(3), Shocking Touch(5), Primed Fever Strike(8), Primed Reach(10), Drifting Contact(3)]

See attached video.

Theory:

The effect seems more pronounced without the range mod equipped and is reproducible on a number of different glaives. It may have something to do with a throw or charged throw modifying the weapon range.'

Video

Link to video demonstrating the bug.