Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extermination Missions

Bruudwin

Ok honestly just killing 70-80 people in one mission is not enough for me.

I dunno about the rest of y'all.

But normally on any other type of mission, the lady always tells you 'oh boy a squad of * is coming your way'

usually ends up to me on average killings of 100-200+

300+ if it's infestation maps for me.

my kills here may be too much for others as I explore every nook n cranny of a map. which explains why I end up with so many kills

so I suggest to make the extermination about 100+ kills at least.

Yup, my killcount is always lower on extermination than in every other missions, and it feels weird since it's the main objective and you got nothing else to do usually. Btw it's not really feedback, but I love it when Lotus turns psycho and tells you "F*** your actual objective, just kill everything on sight". Last time she did this, I was on a rescue mission ; "k, ma'am, screw the VIP !" :D

Edited by ap0k41yp5

Also on missions relating to the Corpus.

on extermination \ kill em all missions.

Turrets n Cameras are counted as kills? really? I don't see the logic here.....

don't let cameras and turrets count as kills. that's not very much to consider a kill.

everything else the cronus has that tends to bleed that's ok.

We don't like having to have killed everybody and still have several sections of a ship to run through with nothing to hit on but the occasional camera n christmas gifts.

maybe if through the spawning system with Lotus saying 'here's a group of em coming!' in extermination missions could not count? since they're just spawning nearby n rushing you.

my thoughts on that would be, you're going on to a ship and you plan on massacreing the current crew of 75-100+

they call for help, so reinforcements come in the form of!

Lotus ' Here comes a group of em'

that mentioned group could be reinforcements from a nearby vessel or something.

Just honestly, to me for now. Extermination missions are pointless.

as I kill more on any other type of mission than Extermination missions. (except defense, which is also like extermination in the amount of kills made)

Edited by Bruudwin