Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Unable To Claim Weapons From Foundry

Radlemonade

Shortly after the 9.8 update, I finished making the Twin Gremlins. When I click claim, I get the message "Cannot claim; not enough inventory space." After that message, I check my inventory screen under arsenal only to find out that I have four empty slots in my weapons. Did anyone encounter this problem?

Edit: I sent a ticket to the DE about two days ago. I have not received a response from them yet. I guess they're dealing with a lot of other complaints due to the 9.8 update. 

UPDATE:

I have also finished crafting some weapons (Paris, Reaper Prime, and Kunai) that were started shortly before the 9.8 update and I can't claim those either.

UPDATE #2:

I have updated my client on September 7 @ 10:24 am PST. Still no changes to my problem.

UPDATE #3:

Hotfix 9.8.4 states that it fixed the issue with my problem.... but it didn't. -_-

Edited by Radlemonade

Same. Can't get my dual broncos.

A screeshot if it helps.

http://gyazo.com/ca1ee215cad697ca22599eeb48ed850d

Edit 1: What I think may be causing this is that when i built my dual broncos I did not have another secondary to fill the slot. When I go on missions it automatically gives me a Lato.

Edit 2: Tried to buy a Lato and it said, "Insufficient Inventory slots. Purchase additional slots form the Armory's inventory screen

Edit 3: My Orthos finished recently and gives the same message as the broncos when I try to claim it.

Edit 4: Tried reinstalling the game but it didn't work

Edit 5: YES! I logged on today and was able to claim all the weapons that I forged as of 9/9/2013 3:29 PST 

Thank You DE for the quick fix!

Edited by Jollyboots

Same problem here, i would like someone to answer why that happens.

I just finished building my fragor this morning, and when i tried to claim it, the same message appeared because i forgot to free up a slot for the fragor. So i went to my inventory and sold my old strun to free up a slot. When i went back to claim the fragor it says the same thing, that i don't have space in the inventory. Now i have one free slot and can't claim my weapon still, so unless the fraggor takes two slots, i can't figure out why that happens.

This must be a bug caused by the update cuz it never happened to me before...

Edited by MasterNalgas