Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Toggle Title Screen Menus.

ClawOfTheFallen

I enjoy taking pictures of Warframe, A LOT.

Diaramas, Lore, Gameplay, Poses, Animations, Weapons, Color schemes... You name it!

But I'm specially fond of taking pictures of the Warframes kneeling in the holoroom at the title screen right before the title and menus pop in.

Like so.

230410_2013-09-07_00001.png

The warframes look very badass and I adore using these as background images on my mobile devices (iPad, iPhone and PSVita).

As after an update, the game started to randomly loads Lore Dioramas for variety and it kind of got difficult for me to take such pictures whenever I get new helmets or review the color schemes of my frames.

The dioramas are awesome, but I'm still quite fond of seeing the Warframes kneeling in front of my screen as if they were waiting for me to give the order to move.

I'd like to know if there will ever be a way to cycle through the dioramas in the title screen or if we'll be able to hide the title menu.

If any consideration is given to this thought, my suggestion would be as follows:

- A key could be assigned to cycle through the dioramas in the Title Screen.

- A key could be assigned to hide the Menu (title, exit icon, login & password) for full, unobstructed view.

- A key could be assigned to the map screen so the camera would close up on the warframe kneeling and hiding the menus. (Would be cool if we could rotate the camera around the warframe while in this mode)

- The game could go to "stand-by mode" after a moment of inactivity after logging in, while in the map screen, hidding the menus.

I'm aware it sounds like a silly request, but it would still be very appreciated to have such liberty as the visuals of the game are immensely enjoyable.

Every time I get something new in the game, I make a photoshoot of it. Each Warframe (with each helmet) in Mission Dioramas, Lore Dioramas, several angles of weapons in holding positions... I even get close to walls to take pictures of details in the helmets.

I'm a designer and amateur artist, I'm quite familiar and interested in the passion and hard work invested on visual design and I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to capturing detail.

Doesn't hurt to ask, tho.

Lastly I'd like to thank and praise all of the production crew on the amazing job on this project! And it's incredibly commendable how all of the development team keep on pumping the game full of new content every month and constantly fix whatever bug shows up!

Many thanks for the attention!

FRP "Claw"

PS: I'm not sure if this belongs in the UI feedback section or Gameplay as this is relevant to on the game's interactive in-game graphics as it is to the initial interface.

PPS: While I'm here, I could go ahead and ask if we'll be able to zoom in while editing colors on the frames and weapons. The game has so many details and sometimes a certain color slot influences a small decal on the weapon and it's very hard to properly see it. XD

Edited by ClawOfTheFallen