Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What The Hell Just Happened...

EganMC

I just joined a regular defence mission on Venera today, with the aim of farming some void keys and leveling my items

When suddenly... Bang.

The mission instantly failed.

But the mission was quite laggy, so I presume it was just a bit of an issue with the timings.

But, then my warframe started making a very loud level up noise, like 4 level ups at once...

And sure enough, all my low level gear of the Strun Wraith, Despair, DHS and my Loki (Who I sorta left behind, but I'm now trying to level) had immediately been struck up to lvl 30, without me doing anything.

What the hell just happened?

Edited by EganMC

I just joined a regular defence mission on Venera today, with the aim of farming some void keys and leveling my items

When suddenly... Bang.

The mission instantly failed.

But the mission was quite laggy, so I presume it was just a bit of an issue with the timings.

But, then my warframe started making a very loud level up noise, like 4 level ups at once...

And sure enough, all my low level gear of the Strun Wraith, Despair, DHS and my Loki (Who I sorta left behind, but I'm now trying to level) had immediately been struck up to lvl 30, without me doing anything.

What the hell just happened?

You got lucky

I have no clue what happend but I wouldnt complain if I was you lol.

I have had a mission bug on me and fail right away, but i was not as lucky as you. I was stuck in a large room with no doors opening, even the green light ones. The game wouldnt let me quit or abort mission becasue the objective was failed, and some randoms joined my session and became traped along with me lol...

Edited by Coca-Cola_Addict