Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Game Type?

KingKeif

I've seen a few threads now of people complaining that this game boosts being a stealthy ninja but when in actual gameplay that is nearly impossible to do.

My suggestion is to make a new game type where your main objective is to steal something from a rival faction, but do so unknowingly to the enemy. (ie. you get caught, you fail the mission). I would advise this gametype only come up as an alert mission because certain player may not care about stealth or want to chance failing the mission. 

Now i'm sure your first thought was, "how are you going to do this with multiple people?"

And I think the simple answer to this is, YOU DON'T. This would be the first solo only mission type.

The reward for these missions could be new stealth mods. Things like silent footsteps (silences your movements) or enemy location (allows you to see enemies location on map within a certain radius). 

First off, i think the best stealth game play would be for multiplayer as well, which would require teams to communicate well. Second, there are mods in existence that allow you to see enemies that are behind walls. But all in all, it is a good idea.