The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

He's coming back, but he needs... LORE!

Motorman2020

(Don't tell Cephalon Shy, she hates the 4-lettered word)

Well, if any of you DK fans out there that has seen his video released a week ago about "Stalker Mode Is Not Dead!", then this post is just some re-stating from what DKDiamantes said in his video where he interviewed Rebecca and Steve and ended by asking "What happened to Stalker? Where is he?" when all of a sudden, Steve wanted every single person out there in the Warframe community to piece together some lore of what happened to Stalker after The Second Dream, where did he truly disappear off our Orbiter to wherever he watches us now? What was his way of life as an Orokin Guardian? Why does he side with the Sentients to hunt down the Tenno?

stalker_mode_by_superbonk123-dct2jdw.png

(Yes, this poster was made by me... in Source Filmmaker)

So, surely enough, DK said that the Stalker Mode would probably be released after The New War because I get a sudden suspense that Stalker may have a re-appearance in The New War, he probably decided that he didn't want to be working for Hunhow anymore and decided to side with us for once (I guess Salad... or Alad V was right about Stalker's Heart of Gold under his scary, smoky exterior), maybe something Ballas said about 'The destruction of potential allies', or Hek, maybe your guy's thoughts/opinions/conspiracy theories of how YOU think what happened to Stalker, where his current whereabouts are, anything! I'm sure if Steve sees enough Stalker Lore, the chance of getting Stalker Mode will increase dramatically, but I may also be aware that there are YouTube videos about the Stalker's Lore, maybe those kinds of Lore videos could be insufficient pieces or already known by Steve himself if that's the case, but either way, we're getting what we all wanted after TennoCon 2017. The Official Stalker Mode Future Update, or in short: T.O.S.M.F.U.

Before I conclude this, I've also managed to find a picture from arch111 which may be a key piece of what Stalker looked like in the way past while he WAS an Orokin Guardian (as stated from his Codex, Shadow or not) which kind of looks like Stalker Prime or what his original appearance looked like, but we don't know if Steve will think about adding this as an official model of the Orokin Guardian/Original Stalker. If The New War will allow us to free Stalker from his slavery to the Sentients and allowing us to use Transference on him just like Excalibur Umbra by linking to his shoulder and seeing his past, we can destroy Hunhow, (and probably Natah which I would really hate doing) and use Stalker in any mission like a friendly mini-boss or just do the Stalker Mode and have fun with your friends. That's all for now, I'll keep in touch!

orokin_guardian_by_gaber111-da4io7y.jpg