The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vote System To Kick That Afks!

BlindDeath

I don't think it's neccesary. If they don't play, let them get killed and don't revive. It's their own fault. I do see that you might want to replace them with someone more competent, so maybe it is a good idea.

Waves of enemies don't start until all players are in the cryopod room. So they can't get killed.

answer ...

I see. Then they might need to kick them or put a timer on before the wave starts, even if all players are not present. Kicking could get out of hand, especially when dealing with a 4 person coop game like this. Higher levels will just kick low levels. I know how that feels.

I see. Then they might need to kick them or put a timer on before the wave starts, even if all players are not present. Kicking could get out of hand, especially when dealing with a 4 person coop game like this. Higher levels will just kick low levels. I know how that feels.

I, uhh, I don't see why 3 higher people would kick one noob. If anything, it's like cannon fodder. With the current matchmaking system it would be pretty hard to replace the live decoy.

Oh, and it's rare to see people pick on someone just because they're bad on this game. I've yet to see it, actually.

I, uhh, I don't see why 3 higher people would kick one noob. If anything, it's like cannon fodder. With the current matchmaking system it would be pretty hard to replace the live decoy.

Oh, and it's rare to see people pick on someone just because they're bad on this game. I've yet to see it, actually.

There's still the possibility of it happening though. Other than being AFK, there's no reason to kick someone, so it'd just be better to put a timer on defence missions.

There's still the possibility of it happening though. Other than being AFK, there's no reason to kick someone, so it'd just be better to put a timer on defence missions.

I wasn't saying that it will definitely not happen as I'm sure it will. I was just saying it's rare and that the situation is highly unlikely, AFAIK. (well, at least for now. :X)

I'm all for a vote-kick system. Maybe something like the Source games you have? When someone creates a kick vote all players can vote. If there are 3 yes' for kicking a player, the player is then kicked. That way it's fair. :3

Edited by Tauxi