Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Armor Sliced?

Desolon

Has anyone else noticed that it seems all the warframes have suffered a MASSIVE armor reduction? I mean, when I have an +X% of armor mod, it will usually say for my Loki armor (+X%-50 . 67.4) but now it says 25? and as far as I can tell my friend using his Volt warframe went from 25 to 10, Rhino 150 -> 25(Seriously?!), and I don't even know about the others yet. Like is this just a UI bug/error or did we get another update that hasn't been posted? I mean I've seemed to notice that happens quite a bit. Usually a 5mb or other smaller update will run through, and I'll check the Forum for changelog or notes or something, but there will be absolutely nothing.

I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat when I say I would really like to know what was actually changed(Change Log Please), rather than playing 5-6games, thinking something seems off, and then making a wild guess. I might just not be looking in the right place I suppose, but if so can someone give me a link to where I can find a Detailed list of patch notes?

-Thanks

I can't find any notes on it either. Usually DERebecca gives us the notes, but the most recent thing I could find on it was this:

HOTFIXES 6.2.3: Feb 12 @ 4:30 PM EST

Fixed players randomly being returned to a non-functional lobby when loading into Grineer missions

Fixed higher level/upgraded warframe abilities not being available when playing as client

Fixed lobby attempting to join other squads after switching to SOLO mode.

Nothing about this change, so it could be a bug created by mistake in this update.