Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quality>Quantity (In My Opinion)

Crunchyblack

I'm not one to carry out arguments that last this long, so I'll end this here.

You have a good point. Rhino stomp is a decent ability that kills, but in the endgame, it won't. That's it.

Up until then, It's supposed to kill, because it's an ultimate. That's why Ultimates were made, to kill large groups and to use when stuck.

However, if saving energy for a boss fight, or just waiting for that opportune moment, throwing out 4's like that is just going to have an effect when it really matters. You won't have the energy when you need it the most, and until then, you use the weapon in your hand.

Shooting things will never truly be the optimal way to get through a crowd, but that's why Warframes have abilities. Ultimate abilities exist to give you a method of displaying power strong enough to part a crowd the way your gun couldn't.

Some ultimates kill well, some ultimates have utility, and in the end game, most ultimates just plain do nothing your gun can't do aside from giving you a small allotment of time with which to recover shields.

Abilities like Rhino Stomp exist as last resorts, yet you can spam them in the late game because they don't work like last resorts should.

Levelling your warframe and giving him buffs through modding is the main way that you prepare yourself for the lategame. Things only get a little bit harder, because although your frame is only level 30, he works like a level 100.

And 1040 damage with an ultimate can easily be dealt out in similiar fashion to a crowd with something like a lvl 30 Acrid, which can display just as much power without expending too much energy.

Crunch, you and Icouldjustkissyou make a fair point, that the game can become easy when you max everything out, and that easier enemies like grunts have no depth and might as well not be there at all. Yet can you seriously say you've never been intimidated by a massive mob of enemies, and hung back and shot from a distance? (Well, unless you use Iron Skin), or can you say you've never been caught off-guard by a lvl 100+ runner and downed fairly quickly?

These grunts are made as fillers, to sit back and shoot from a distance, to deal little amounts of damage quickly. You're shields slowly drain because in large rooms, too big to clear with your ultimate, these enemies are shooting you, and there are lots of them.

Unless you discover a way to bring them all into one spot, after you use your ultimate, a few enemies will still be there, shooting you in the back grounds because they didn't come close.

I'm not one to carry out arguments that last this long, so I'll end this here.

You have a good point. Rhino stomp is a decent ability that kills, but in the endgame, it won't. That's it.

Up until then, It's supposed to kill, because it's an ultimate. That's why Ultimates were made, to kill large groups and to use when stuck.

However, if saving energy for a boss fight, or just waiting for that opportune moment, throwing out 4's like that is just going to have an effect when it really matters. You won't have the energy when you need it the most, and until then, you use the weapon in your hand.

Shooting things will never truly be the optimal way to get through a crowd, but that's why Warframes have abilities. Ultimate abilities exist to give you a method of displaying power strong enough to part a crowd the way your gun couldn't.

Some ultimates kill well, some ultimates have utility, and in the end game, most ultimates just plain do nothing your gun can't do aside from giving you a small allotment of time with which to recover shields.

Abilities like Rhino Stomp exist as last resorts, yet you can spam them in the late game because they don't work like last resorts should.

Levelling your warframe and giving him buffs through modding is the main way that you prepare yourself for the lategame. Things only get a little bit harder, because although your frame is only level 30, he works like a level 100.

And 1040 damage with an ultimate can easily be dealt out in similiar fashion to a crowd with something like a lvl 30 Acrid, which can display just as much power without expending too much energy.

Crunch, you and Icouldjustkissyou make a fair point, that the game can become easy when you max everything out, and that easier enemies like grunts have no depth and might as well not be there at all. Yet can you seriously say you've never been intimidated by a massive mob of enemies, and hung back and shot from a distance? (Well, unless you use Iron Skin), or can you say you've never been caught off-guard by a lvl 100+ runner and downed fairly quickly?

These grunts are made as fillers, to sit back and shoot from a distance, to deal little amounts of damage quickly. You're shields slowly drain because in large rooms, too big to clear with your ultimate, these enemies are shooting you, and there are lots of them.

Unless you discover a way to bring them all into one spot, after you use your ultimate, a few enemies will still be there, shooting you in the back grounds because they didn't come close.

I wouldn't call it an argument, merely a discussion on topic, you make great points and are definitely right more than you are wrong so the feedback is greatly appreciate truly. I understand how low level stuff is to a level 120 equivalent Frame but I stand behind my points for most of the generic mobs wholeheartedly. That many of the enemies we face are extremely boring fodder leaving a game with little variety even less variety, I don't think the health/damage inflation should be completely across the board but definitely should be considered for your average joe blow lancer and crew member, because as it sits they're extremely weak and it's only exaggerated in huge mobs with a little bit of AoE.