Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Commander Broke My Mission

TheSmash

He switch teleported me through a door that required a key pass. I was unable to get the key pass because it was on the other side of the door. I had to forfeit. Not sure how to fix this one and I doubt it's a common occurance, just a little annoying.

Guess today is the day of the Grineer Commander, never had a problem before, but today he teleported me under a staircase, with no way out.. than he just left with the rest of his crew, so i could not teleport to any target in range. Seems the Grineer finally found a way to stop the Tenno menance. :D

Guess today is the day of the Grineer Commander, never had a problem before, but today he teleported me under a staircase, with no way out.. than he just left with the rest of his crew, so i could not teleport to any target in range. Seems the Grineer finally found a way to stop the Tenno menance. :D

LOL. I guess it's not just trolls playing loki anymore.

I can just see the headlines on the Grineer Base-wide Community Bulletin: "Grineer Hero Trolls Unlucky Tenno. Gets Home in Time for Dinner." :D

A few days ago a grin commander ported the still locked in(!) rescue target out and in again. After killing the commander we decided to leave the hostage in his cage because Lotus thought we already had him and finished the mission without having to worry about the hostage being killed.

So commanders can be quite useful too :3

it sucks that they can port you to places that you get stuck, but more often they port me to their friends, who are all in a line... a special little giggle comes out when i get to use my fully upgraded dash with extended range mods in that situation, then sniptron the commander!