The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity

Masspayne

Question

12 answers to this question

I have yet to try a "Bo" but "Kraken" i find usefull with Nyx, as it deals good damage. That Burston is a fine weapon but at my experience so far it's to slow at fire rate. At mid-long range its really unreliable. With Nyx its doable since she have Chaos and Absorb, but Trinity dont really have many skills to help her along the way.

In a full team it might not be that much of a deal though..

Il try it out next time.

trinity can be a good melee fighter, with her link ability she becomes practically unkillable, a group(self) heal, and energy vamp if you are running low. one of my fav classes for melee. scindo with fire rate mods is her friend.

trinity can be a good melee fighter, with her link ability she becomes practically unkillable, a group(self) heal, and energy vamp if you are running low. one of my fav classes for melee. scindo with fire rate mods is her friend.

Imho duration of link is too short and energy cost is too high to be good for melee fighting, it's more for situations when you going to die and need to run away or when you need to help your teammate to get up and there is too many enemies. For example invisibility of Loki much better suits melee fighter role.

Edited by Hero1nZero