Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Sprint Fix And Others-

Ducky_Prime

Hello,

I would like to point out that several people, including myself, are unhappy with the new sprint fix for update 10. I would appreciate it if you considered removing the sprint fix as it is very useful in the missions especially for farming. Having the ability to run through and finish the goal quickly is great for farming items in a short amount of time. once again it would be great if you could return the sprint to the way it was in update 9. Next, my friend and I have been losing items when the updates are released. In update 9, three of my forma were removed from my inventory. I thought it was a glitch or I already spent them but I looked back at recorded footage of the game that I make for youtube, and I was right. they were removed. So when update 10 was released today my friend lost all of his orokin catalysts. I am not asking to be reimbursed but that you figure out this problem. I don't know if its only for me and a few others but it is extremely annoying.

thank you, masterhung

Yea. Seems like a lot of people have the missing items issue.

Though I have to disagree with the stamina thing. I actually prefer it like this. Before you could use mobility exploits (Due to insta regen) that would cause you to never run out of stamina (didn't even need mobility mods) now mobility mods actually have some use.

I would like to point out that several people, including myself, are unhappy with the new sprint fix for update 10. I would appreciate it if you considered removing the sprint fix as it is very useful in the missions especially for farming. Having the ability to run through and finish the goal quickly is great for farming items in a short amount of time. once again it would be great if you could return the sprint to the way it was in update 9.

If you want large amounts of stamina and immense stamina regen, then equip the mods to do so. Before those mods had no use, now they do. Use them if you want it, don't whine that it's not baseline.